N i n e

Selena

Now I know y'all asses won't believe this shit but...... it wasn't Trent. It was actually Eli.

When he put me down I was in aww. "Hold up stop the show! How do you know where my room is?"

"Girl calm your ass down I just picked a room. But I just want to tell you to cool that shit down. Believe it or not but Trent a crazy ass nigga." He said rubbing his hands and staring off like he was thinking hard. This nigga even had his forehead all scrunched and stuff.

"What you mean? Give me some examples." I reply trying to be nosey. Shit I wanna know too. If he regular crazy or just crazy coo coo crazy.

"Well you know he kinda over protective over his sisters. So this nigga touched Trinity ass. Trent kicked that nigga in the face then he made ole dude get up and run away just so he could chase him an kick his ass. I mean it took all 3 of us to get him off that nigga." He really kicked ole dude in the face?

"Damn was it like round house kick or like BAM right in the face kick?" because if he going around round housing niggas I don't need to be fucking with him.

"Girl that's not important but what is, is that you need to calm it down before he set some shit off in here. No games man."

"Man what ever I need to win this shit"

"I don't know why I'm getting all the money anyway."

"And if you don't shut the hell up you only gone get 10%."

"What make you think imma give you 90%?"

"Nigga I got Mexican and black goons don't play."

"What ever girl but just tone it down tho ion need no drama tonight."

"Just keep me away from alcohol because when I'm drunk I really don't give a fuck about nothing."

I'm serious tho.

"Iight baby thug I got you." ugh I hope he don't keep calling me that shit.

We head downstairs and the music is loud people everywhere and I just wanted to dance. People were drinking and smoking. The air was hot but it all just excited me. Breathing hot air into my lungs I started to look for Ricardo. I spotted him talking to this dude and ole dude was flirting hard as shit. All that went through my head is he is gone blow my cover.

"Cardi baby what you doing?" I say going up to him grabbing his arm pretty much cockblocking. The dude walked away rolling his eyes.

"Man Lena what you want?"

"Idk if yo ole ugly ass forgot but we is on a mission."

"Oh yea. Let's get something to drink."

In my head I knew this was wrong because when Cardi and I get to drinking we get reckless. I just went in the kitchen and got us some double shots of Ciroc. We downed them quickly.

I closed my eyes as the warm liquid slid down my throat. When I opened my eyes I had another shot in my hand, so did Cardi. We downed them again and I went through the same process.

We got some peach snapps and some grape juice and mixed it together. We sipped on that and talked then I felt my body go into some type of drunken stage.

"Come on Cardo we gotta dance up in this bitch!" I slurred rolling my body. He was for it so we headed to the living room. When Ricardo gets drunk just like when girls do and they turn gay for a couple of hours he was the same way. Except he turns straight.

We dance for a few songs and then the alcohol really took control. She pushed him into the wall and started to grind on him to a hype beat song. He grabbed her hips then she turned around. He leaned down and kissed her. Ricardo was always curious to know what it felt like to kiss a girl. He was still a virgin in all ways but he did a little kissing of boys when he felt. He honestly liked the way he felt when he kissed a girl. His dick grew hard and he started to rub it into Selena's soft stomach. Still roughly kissing her he reached down and grasped her ass. He liked the way it felt in his hands.

He was really enjoying the felling so much so that he lifted Selena up ands put her back to the wall.

Just as he started to get into the feeling more he was pulled back and felt a blow to his face and he blacked out.

Ricardo being drunk was normal to Selena. But he never kissed any girl before let alone rubbing his erection on her. And Lena knew this for a fact.

She enjoyed her little sexcapde with Cardo because she was drunk. She was being dragged through the crowd and out side by Trent. Trent was furious. He knew for a fact that Selena was his and he wanted no one else to have her. This feeling was new to him but he didn't want to hide it he wanted her to know she was his and his only.

"Who the fuck is this?" Selena questioned forcefully pulling her hand away from Trent. When she fixed her eyes on him they got wide.

"Don't be looking like that now. Why you being disrespectful?"

"What do you mean man?"

"I saw you kissing all on that nigga in that party." at this point Trent felt that she had too much male drama. To many dudes were chasing her and he didn't have time for that.

"So what you was all on that girl so what does it even matter for nigga?" Selena felt some kind of was about him all on Afriika. If he could she could to.

He didn't know she saw him and Afriika. Reality hit him. They weren't together so why do she even care? "And? We ain't together so it don't matter if I was all on that girl."

Selena started to get angrier. If they weren't together why was he waisting her time. "So you just said fuck my time huh? You out here acting like a fuck ass nigga because you jealous. Get the fuck out your bitch ass feelings dude. I'm so tired of you niggas acting like bitches. Ain't I supposed to be the bitch? Damn."

"You talking mad tough right now Selena. Your need to be watching yo motherfuckin mouth before you get yo feelings hurt. I'm tired of you hoes trynna run shit. You don't run shit. I swear if my pops ain't raise me right I woulda been put hands on yo ass."

Selena was beyond jscared. The way his voice picked up more of a base and he clenched his fist tightly. Never begin one to back away from a fight Selena had to have a come back. "Nigga fuck you. Get the fuck on with that shit." was all she could manage to yell at Trent. Her word were stuck, so much so that she stuttered a undetected stutter.

"Selena fuck you I'm out you not worth me be mad over." Trent said walking away leaving Selena looking dumb.

-----------------------------------------

Ok do I known I be lacking on the updates but I haven't been in the mood. HOPEFULLY I will be next week. I have finals this week which means Lots of studying.

I been trying to find ways to make this not so much of a "typical" or cliche story. If you got some ideas message me or comment them.

P.S

Taco Salad is gross.😑

I love Hall of Fame album by Big Sean. 💙💜💚