T h r e e

Trent

“Come on Trent witcho taking too long ass, you ain’t sexy nigga.” Damn she got life fucked up, I’m sexy as fuck. That girl talking is my twin Trinity. I open the door to see Trin in some tall ass striper shoes and this tight ass dress. “I don’t know where the hell you think you going but you not leaving with that on go change.” She ain’t bout to have all these niggas all over her.

“Boy stop I’m 18 I does what I want. Plus dad ain’t say nothing so stay out of it.” She said while fluffing out her big curly hair. I pulled out my phone and took a picture for my dad later because I know he sleep and she snuck that pass his old ass.

I spray my Polo cologne then hear a horn outside. “Come on Trin Christina and Robb here” Christina is my cousin and Robb is her boyfriend. I grab my wallet and head out the door with Trin following. “You gone fuck around n bust ya ass trynna be grown.” She damn near fell. “Nigga whatever that’s because I’m walking on carpet. I shake my head and head to the car. I just got my grey 2014 Cadillac ELR and I wasn’t taking my baby out for no club.

We hop in Robb’s car and head to the club. When we get to the club it was packed but my cousin Calvin got us in quick. Calvin was with Zara his new girl. I could tell he really liked her. She was thick as hell and her ass was sitting nice. Her body was banging in my opinion but I really don’t judge by appearance anyway. She was pretty to, Cal better keep her fine ass for somebody be on that.

We got in the club and I just stood drinking my Ciroc with my FAM; Trin, Zara, Chris, Christina, Robb, and Tiffany pregnant ass. We was laughing and carrying on convos then Zara and Christina left to hit tha bathrooms and Trin went to go dance because she saw her friend Courtney, Court was cute and had a sexy body but she was too damn tall for me I’m 6’2” and she was 5’8” without heels, I like short girls so I wasn’t trynna talk to her.

When Zara and Christina got back Zara looked kinda mad and left to the dance floor with some man. I just know Cal fucked some shit up but whatever that not my relationship. Christina sat down and I asked her if the bathrooms was clean and she said, “Hell yea I was real surprised they had free lotions and shit in there and they had picture taking mirrors almost pulled out my phone in that bitch. And they had throw up sinks and TV’s I’m trynna get like them shit.” I shake my head at her crazy self she so stupid. I excuse myself to head to the Bathroom.

While I’m walking bunches of girl try to dance with me and a couple pinched my ass. I didn’t like that shit it felt gay or some shit. When finally get to the bathrooms I see this Beautiful girl. She was about 5’9” with those 6in heels on so that makes her about 5’3”. She had curves like Zara’s but a little less announced. She had on this Pink dress and her hair was in a curly bun. Her eyes were shut and she had tears running down her face. I don’t know what happened to her but whoever did it I wanted to fuck they shit up.

I could tell she was mixed because of her skin color it was golden like honey.

I felt my feet moving towards her and touched her arm, she screamed at me, “Cristiano déjame ir Yo te odio. Eres una puta culo negro. (Christian let me go I hate you. You bitch ass nigga.) She was speaking Spanish and it was sexy. My dad is ½ Mexican so I had to learn what the fuck the kids on my dad’s side was saying so I learned it to. My Granddad is black but he only speaks Spanish.

“El bebé no es cristiano, debe haber dejado. Mi nombre es Trent. ¿Por qué lloras? (Baby girl this aint Christian he must have left. My name is Trent. Why are you crying?) She didn’t answer me she just looked up and said, “¿Cómo sabes español? Su negro. (How do you know spanish? You're black.)

“Well damn just because I’m black doesn’t mean I only speak Nigga.” The way her face got red was so funny and cute. “No, no that’s not what I meant I’m black too but I have never met a black dude that speaks Spanish so well.”

“It’s ok I was playing with you ma. But why were you crying?”

“Don’t you think that’s a personal question for someone I just met?” Damn she was right but I wanna know who made her cry. “Yea you right so what’s you name ma?” I ask her and she blushes. She is so sexy. “My name is Selena it’s nice to meet you Trent.”

Just then Chris came out of the cut running up to me. “Aye nigga Cal just knocked this dude out for dancing with Zara. We got to go. Whoa who is this baby cuz?” she said while looking Selena up and down appreciating he curvy shape. “ Nigga back that shit all the way up and worry bout Tiffany pregnant ass.”

“Nigga whatever lets go.” I don’t want to go but if I don’t I ain’t got no ride home so I kiss Selena on the cheek and yell, “Fue un placer conocerte niña. Realmente espero verte pronto sexy.HAVE Una buena noche! (It was nice to meet you baby girl. I really hope to see you soon sexy.HAVE A NICE NIGHT!)”  as Chris pulls me away from her.

“Encantado de conocerte también Papi. (Nice to meet you too Papi.) I liked the way she called me papi. I knew sooner or later I would have her screaming that while I stroked in and out of her torturing her pussy. Making her scream my name. Damn! I just met her ass and I wanna hit it, which has happened before but never this strong.

“Damn what happened man why we got to leave?”

“Well telling by how ya dick is poking out ya jeans we need to leave or you would be in trouble.” I look down and see my piece standing at attention. Shit! I think of something to make it go down but it won’t work. I just had to get in the car and go home. The whole drive I was hard thinking about Selena.

When I get home I take off my clothes and get in bed. I just hope that I see Selena soon because I know she gone be on my mind until I do and when I think of her I get painfully hard. I close my eyes and fall asleep to the rhythmic sound of spinning from my ceiling fan, which did nothing to cool me off. 

---------------------------------

Well thats it for today hope you enjoy this story.

Go check out my other book Hold Me.

Pictures of Trent and TRINITY on the side>.>>>>>>>

Vote

Comment

Fan