F i v e

Trent

"Come on y'all let's go." I say headed to the car with Selena and Courtney with me. We got in and Court started to talk to Selena about stuff that happened at school that day.

"Girl that nigga wanted to give you the D Lena." What nigga she talking about.

"Girl you should have seen the way he looked at chu. He was biting his lip and shit. Then when he kissed you I saw you blush. And when we were leaving he looked at your ass with that damn face." Courtney recited, telling the story again like Selena wasn't there.

For some reason I felt some type of way about what she told Selena. I was angry and something else that I couldn't figure and that I have never experienced. I didn't like the way I felt either.

"Yess!! Girl I saw him and his lips. They were so pink and full mmmm. You know what kinda lips he got right?" "Yassssss girl" "PE Lips." They said in unison and started laughing.

I was thinking what PE Lips were and found myself asking. "Boy you don't even wanna know because you got them yourself." Courtney said Now I really want to know especially if I have them. "Naw Court tell me." " Ok damn nosey ass. It mean pussy eating lips. For one because when you look at them you just want them on your pussy. For two it's like gym or PE class, you working out that tounge."

Really did she really just say that to me. " Who made this up?" I asked out of pure curiosity. Courtney started laughing and I noticed Selena in the backseat with her face red and her sinking into her seat while looking out of the window.

"It was Lena's lil freak ass." She said while pointing to Selena in the backseat. Mmm so she a freak. My dick jumped a at the thought of her and I doing sum freaky shit. "Shut up hoe. And he ain't even got PE Lips. His is nice looking and all but they wasn't like old boys. Damn!" she said referring to me.

"Oh really? Well miss Lena I might have something to show you." I wanted to make it clear to her that I was gone be the best and only nigga to lay that good tongue on her.

"Cracking the fuck up. You just met her and you Trynna give her knowledge. Damn I need what she got then." "Hoe shut up you wasn't saying that shit when ole dude had you spread wide open face first in yo shit soooo stop." "Bitch you ain't noooo better you lucky your cousin didn't tell on that ass cuz ya pops woulda shot shit up" "Yea hoe whatever. I like how you spreading my life story around n shit." "Bitch you did the same shit to me so whatever."

Damn they getting shit like that? I know damn well that Trinity better not be letting no nigga in her shit.

After their little argument they just started laughing. See I don't get girls like what the fuck.

"Get out my car." I say as we pull up to my house. They scoff and open their doors. Courtney slammed my door. But before Selena could get out the car I grabbed her arm.

"What?" she said eyes wide looking at me. "You ain't even say bye. But I want to know if I could call you sometime." "Hahaha naw you good baby boy. I think you got enough numbers for today." She said then got out the car and gently closed the door.

Selena

Ha he really thought he was gone get my number. No baby not after you just got another number right In front of me.

I walked into this beautiful house. It had a family feel right off the bat. There were toys on the couch and under the table. I could almost feel the Hispanicness in the air. Weird right.

"Hey Courtney bitch! Who is this?" this girl with big curly hair asked. Her and Trent had the same eyes. I guessed that this was Trinity. She was really pretty.