S i x

Selena

I didn't text him back. What was the point? I just took my ass to bed. I had school tomorrow.

Next day....

Walking to school I felt pretty ok. I had on a black and white Fresh Prince shirt loosely tucked into some highwaisted jeans with a studded camo jacket with pleather sleeves that was open topped with some red combat boots. with I felt normal. I walked in went straight to my locker even though I never get any thing from it. Then I went to the bathroom to make sure I look ok. I walked down the stairs and headed to the cafeteria.

Everyday I do this routine and everyday I walk past all of the black kids. I mean I fucks with a few of them but not all, mostly in class. I have my headphones on but no music thats so people don't talk to me.

Everyday I hear these motherfuckers be like damn she look high then a bitch. Like who gets high in the morning it's stupid to me. Just because I'm not walking around with my eye balls all popped out don't mean shit.

{A.N This actually happens to me. People ask me if I'm high everyday. And a lot of people think I'm really mean when they first see me so they don't talk to me unless they know me. And when they get to know me they find out I'm really silly and funny and NICE, NOT MEAN. I don't smile unless I have a reason or I'm laughing. True Shit}

But when I get to my table I see my two best friends Courtney and Aaliyah, who wasnt here yesterday. I didnt say anyhting becasue she was probably watching her baby sis. Aaliyah is a fully black girl. Kinda the stereotype ghetto and loud, but she smart as hell. She has long blonde weave and she is really pretty with a body to kill. She told me she fuck with me cause I keep it 100.

"Hey baby!" Aaliyah yelled and hugged me as always.

"Wassup ma bitch!" Courtney said doing our hand shake.

"You hoes know y'all make me jealous with that funky ass handshake." Aaliyah said rolling her eyes.

Courtney and I started laughing," Sorry Liyah we will show you" I said.

"That's what I thought raggedy hoes." she said really mad. We taught her the handshake and she was mad excited. "Ok Lena go out and come back in so we can do it." this bitch is too ridiculous.

"Don't look like that just just get cho ass up hoe." I mugged her and walked out. When I came back in she looked at me excited.

When I reached her we did the shake and after she jumped up and said," Yasssss bitches I got it!!!!!!" Court and bust out laughing. That was our inside joke from Vine.

After all the excitement we ate some pop tarts.

Right before lunch...

I was in 3rd period waiting to be dismissed for lunch. The class was just fighting over me. Because we were on teams and who ever won got extra credit. We were in Spanish and I knew all of it. It was crazy because it was boys against girls, or Ellos against Ellas.

"Come on Mr. Perez you know Selena don't want to be on they team," one of the boys said. "Well that's up to Miss Williams," Mr. Perez said.

"Well I really don't care," "Ok since there are more girls than boys she is on the boys team." the boys just started dancing saying "ohhhhhh killem" and the girls whined.

The boys ended up winning thanks to me. They all gave me hugs saying," Man thank you girl I needed this extra credit." I just hugged back and shook my head.

When the bell rang I went to my locker to put away my book bag. As usual Courtney and Aaliyah were waiting on me by my locker.

We went to lunch. Now this is when I really get goofy. We got our sandwiches and sat down. When we got done we had like 20 minutes left.