Chapter 23 :D

The Roman Forum looked beautiful at midnight. The slabs of stone and the ruins stood still in the moonlight, undisturbed by the city around it.

"Okay guys," Sarah got her iPad out. "Let's see the stars. Hey, we got Virgo, Taurus, and Capricorn." Bittersweet symphonies hit Sarah's mind and she sighed in sadness.

"My ex-boyfriend is a Capricorn," she said in remorse.

"Mine was a Virgo," Michaelle turned to glare at Jayden. "But I left him for a cocky Leo. I guess I'm leaving THAT guy behind too."

Jayden sighed and put his head down sadly.

"So," James looked over at Sarah, "who's your Capricorn ex, huh? Is he taller than me? Better than me in any way?"

Sarah cleared her throat and looked down. Her cheeks burned. It was SO awkward. To break the ice Valentino put his hand up and cheerfully cried,

"And I'm a Crab! Cancer the Crab!"

 Jayden looked at him in a weird manner, as if he was unsure whether to thank him for saving the awkward moment or to tell him he was a freakin' weirdo.

Sarah looked at James in regret and looked up at the stars.

"There," she said, pointing. "Virgo's standing directly over the Temple of the Vestals. The Virgin Temple. We can check there."

"But Taurus is right above the Temple of the some kind of Bull God. It could be in there too." James said.

"Capricorn's right above there, as well," Jayden suggested. Then he retorted after seeing Michaelle roll her eyes. "What? I know my stars!"

"Hmmmp," James looked glumly at Sarah. "CAPRICORN."

"YAY! The square part of the necklace will soon be ours!" Valentino jumped with glee.

Jayden looked at him in a disgusted manner. "Are you GAY?"

"Jayden!" Michaelle warned. He mumbled an apology and put his head down again.

"Okaaaaay," Sarah had to intervene again. "Michaelle and I will go to the Virgin temples."

"And us MEN will go to Bull Altar," Jayden said loudly. "Come on, James, let's leave these lovely ladies and let's go on an adventure!"

"Look, GAYden," Michaelle threatened. "Valentino's more of a man than YOU are... shrimp dick."

Jayden looked like he wanted to yell at her. But instead, he took a deep breath and walked on.

"You too, Valentino," he sighed. "Come on, catch up and walk with us... man."