vixen § ten

The doorbell rang twice, letting me know someone was at the door. I straightened out the spaghetti strapped crop top I had on while making my way down the stairs, my phone in my hand. The person knocked three more times as I looked through the peep hole to see who it was. "Chill." I said through the door while unlocking and slowly opening it.

"Wassup?" I watched him look me up and down before stuffing his hand in his pocket. I did the same, my eyes going from the red durag on his head to the socks and Nike slides on his feet. I leaned against the door frame, giving him a small smile. "Hey." I could feel it was a little colder outside, probably about 40 something degrees. I watched him look around outside before removing what was in his pocket. "You said a gram right? And a gar?" He confirmed. I nodded as he handed the mini bag and pack of cigars to me.

"Here, I left the other $5 upstairs. You can come in while I get it." I suggested. I watch him contemplate his decision in his head for a few seconds before he nodded. "Yeah, it's cool." He answered.

I smiled, opening the door wider for him to come inside. "Go ahead and just sit on the couch. I'ma be down in like 3 seconds, for real." I let him know as I shut the door and locked it back. I watched him sit on the couch, leaning into the cushions and getting on his phone. I padded up the stairs and went into my room, moving everything off my bed and onto my floor. I even kicked a few things under the bed before searching for my wallet and pulling a five dollar bill out. I made my way back down the stairs and gave him the bill. He stuck it in his pocket before standing up.

"We can match." I proposed right before he was about to start walking towards the door. I watched him check his phone, tucking the contents in my hand in the waistband of the shorts I had on. "Or if you go-"

"Nah, nah, we can. Where we going?" He asked. I finally got to listen to his voice. It was deep as hell. Deeper than Clarence's. "Shit, upstairs." I replied. He looked up the stairs and nodded, his tongue licking his bottom lip. I led him back up the stairs to my room, a small smile on my face. Damn, I'm glad I cleared off my bed.

» » »

I arched my back into my comforters, my stomach hitting my blankets as one of his hands gripped my waist and the other was wrapped around my neck. I moaned loudly for him with my face buried into my pillows. I was just trying to help him get his second nut, he was taking too long. I got mine 5 minutes ago and I guess he wasn't done. I held in a sigh of relief once I felt him pull out and release all over my back, my legs collapsing beneath me.

"You good?" He asked between breaths. I lifted my head up and nodded, laying my cheek on my pillows. "Wipe this off." I gestured to his fluids all on my back. I felt him get off the bed and soon wipe my back up before turning over and wrapping my covers around my body. "Thank you. Ima have to shop with you more." I joked. He let out a deep chuckle, causing my face to flush. I watched him put his clothes back on before I threw on a random shirt and pair of shorts I had on my floor. I led him back down the stairs and out my door, laughing at some joke he made about me buying a zip off of him. I watched him drive off before shutting the door behind myself and going back upstairs. I removed my sheets and blankets off of my mattress and threw them out into the hallway, sighing softly. I definitely wasn't expecting that to happen but I guess shit just happens.

» » »

"Yanna, the pharmacy by my job is hiring." Was the first thing my mom said as she stepped into the house. I nodded, eating another spoonful of Frosted Flakes and changing the channel on the TV.

"I saw that when I was out with Denise the other day. I already have a interview with um..." I lost my trail of thought when I checked my phone after hearing the text notification sound go off. I turned my brightness down after looking at what I was sent. It was from that dude from earlier, I couldn't even remember his name. His number wasn't even saved in my phone. I squinted at the video attachment he sent along with a text.

'This shit crazy' I read. I played it and instantly clicked off of it once I realized it was a video of us from earlier. "The hell?" I said under my breath, sending him back a few question marks and asking him when did he even start recording.

"Well anyways, I gave them a good word about you. I want you to apply up there now and call them tomorrow for an interview." My mom continued. I nodded, agreeing with her with the video still in my head. Questions after question came through before I decided to push it out of my mind.