murder she wrote § six

"I'm fine as fuck." I muttered, scrolling through the pictures I had took of myself earlier in my house and Dee's bathroom. "Which one should I post?" I asked Dee and showed her my options from the back seat. She shrugged and coughed out some smoke. "Do both."

I nodded and took the blunt she passed to me. We were pre-gaming before we were showing up to this party. Smoke a lil' something, drink a lil' something. I wanted to come in comfortable and ready to turn up. My blue raspberry Sonic slushy sat in one of the cup holders in the back seat. Half of it was a mixture of ciroc and blue raspberry MD  20/20. I was trying to get a lil' fucked up tonight and have some fun. I was also trying to get seen. I got fine as hell on purpose and watch me not speak to any of these niggas in there.

I picked up my drink and sipped out of the straw while posting the two pictures. "Change this bullshit." Bryson complained from the front seat. I had 'Murder She Wrote' by Tay-K 47  playing. I kissed my teeth and turned the volume up higher on my phone. "You just mad cause he made it bigger than you. Flop."

"And you just mad because you didn't get t-" Dee cut him off before he said anything else with a pop to the back of his head. "Nuh uh, we're not doing this tonight. Try it." She warned. We both mugged her in silence before both telling her, "Shut the fuck up." in unison.

My phone vibrated as she was just starting to go off on us. A direct message from Clarence. Funny. We hadn't talked since I was at his house earlier this week. The day I told Dee about him was the last day we spoke. I texted him twice between now and then and he never texted back so I just forgot all about it.

clarenazi : you going to that party?

I glanced at his message and left it open. He can't text back, neither can I.

» » »

"Y'all need a shot?" Some guy asked as soon as we stepped in. I recognized his face from the flyers that kept popping up on my timeline on instagram. His name was Fred or something and he was the host. Dee smooth declined his offer but I accepted the little cup he handed me. I threw it back without even looking at the substance and made a face at the taste before handing it back to him. "She ready to t-up, on God." He laughed, lowering his phone. "What's yo' Instagram so I can tag you?" I gave him my username and walked off into the crowd. We had arrived late but not too late to where we had to pay. Females were free before 12 a.m. The party was at the phase were it was just niggas in a group dancing to what I called 'gang music'. It was songs I knew a couple of lines of. I'll give credit to multiple niggas using the same song lyric as a caption on social media.

"Listen, I'm tryna throw some ass. They better not be playing this shit all night." I said over the music, looking back at Dee. She nodded, her eyes wandering over the crowd. "O-kayyyy." She agreed. We found ourselves leaning on the wall along with plenty of other girls. I could tell the ones who were playfully shaking their ass on their friends would be the ones in the center of a crowd soon as soon as some old Beat King song would play. Some other song I didn't know the name of began to play and the same 10, 20 something niggas in the center of the room all started getting loud. "This must be they shit." I said to myself. I watched as all their arms flew into the air, throwing up the most sets I've ever seen being thrown in one room.

I looked over to Dee and Bryson to see them hugged up. He was kissing her forehead and saying unintelligible shit to her. I rolled my eyes, sipping from my Sonic slushy cup. I would've never came with her if I knew Bryson was tagging along. She was boring as hell when she was around him and turned into a whole different person. She acted so much like a granny and it was just lame. I finished my drink and was still a lil' tipsy. I looked around the room in search for a trash can but sat the cup on the floor once I couldn't spot one.

"Pick that shit up." Someone said above me as I stood back up. I turned, ready to ignore whoever said it. I could only make out the outline of them and some of their face in the dark. The room wasn't super dark but the lights were off and the only source of light was the low lights coming from each corner of the room. "Shut the fuck up." I said once I noticed it was a guy and turned back around. I felt an arm wrap around my neck and his hand grip my ass hard, causing me to gasp. "Who the hell-" I started. "Girl hush, it's daddy."

» » »

If y'all don't know who Beat King is, ur CANCELLEDT OKAAAAAY

Also, y'all see how smooth I did Clarence lil Instagram name? I finessed Cameron's and yeah. You see.