faneto § four

"You back?" A smart smirk was spread across his face.

"You asked me to come over."

"I'm spazzin'." He laughed, twisting his hair. I nodded watching him as I usually did. Just watching his small movements and what he did. It was a habit of mine. I did it with anyone I came in contact with, no matter who it was. We made our way into his room upstairs and I sat on the bed as he slammed the door shut. I looked around his room, actually seeing it in day light. It was still a bit dark because of the dark red curtains he had on his windows. Piles of clothes were littered across his room, along with a few pair of shoes and accessories like belts and hats. I'm surprised I didn't trip over any of this shit last night.

In the corner he had a little desk set up with a laptop, a lamp, a couple of notebooks, and some discarded cigar packages all spread out. Next to the desk was a tall microphone with a sock over it. I stared at it curiously. 'A sock?' I thought to myself. "You wanna smoke?" He asked, plopping down on his bed and interrupting my nosiness. I shrugged and nodded. I wasn't planning to do anything today anyways so I might as well. The Bluetooth speaker that was in the garage yesterday was now on his nightstand and he had already began playing something. He retrieved a little baggy out of his pocket and shook it in front of my face. "You know what's wild? I bought a half a couple days ago and this is the last of that shit." It had to have been a gram or so in the bag.

I shook my head and let out a laugh. "I would've finished that in no time." I empathized with him. I probably smoked just as much as he did. He continued rolling the blunt, stuffing it then licking it while softly rapping along to some song playing from his speakers.

Gas what I smoke nigga
Feds at my door, jump out the window nigga
No you can't get no money silly hoe
I just hit a stain, faneto

"Here. Look at this shit." He held up the blunt in between his his thumb and index finger, a smirk on his face. "You can't tell me that's not perfect." He boasted. I looked at it and watched him twist it from side to side, showing me the angles. It did look pretty flawless. "It's cute." I joked. He smacked his lips and lowered it while looking at me. "Yeah, it's gon' be cute when I'm smoking this shit by myself."

I laughed and kicked my shoes off, crossing my legs in his bed. "Shutup and spark it."

» » »

I was laid back on Clarence's bed watching the fan turn slowly. The chains that controlled the fan's pace clinked loudly together and got even more irritating as minutes passed. "Fuck." I muttered under my breath and decided to take my attention from it. Instead, I decided to look at Clarence who was in the corner sitting at the little desk. He was humming and writing with his earbuds in while biting his lower lip in concentration and would occasionally recite a lyric out loud. His thick hair was pulled up in a puff again right on top of his head.

"What, you tryna come give me head?" He asked, pulling an earbud out and looking up from his writing. I guess he noticed my staring. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not but before I could object, he stuck his tongue out laughing and put his earbud back in and returned to whatever he was doing.

I shook my head, clearing any thoughts that decided to invade my mind from that statement and sat up. It was going on 2 in the afternoon. The day was going slow as fuck. I was hungry as hell too. I should've ate more at Dee's place.

"I'm hungry." He snatched the earbuds out of his ears and laptop, flipping his journal shut. "You wanna go eat?" He asked and shut his laptop. I nodded and stretched out. "As fuck." I finished. He got up and changed out of his shirt and into another one. I threw my legs over the bed and slid my feet into my jandals, standing and stretching some more.

Soon we were in his car, driving wherever he wanted to go. I was on my phone, snapping it up. I got a video of me and Clarence, him not noticing I was recording until the end. I posted it as we pulled up to McDonald's. He parked and we got out, going inside together and going up to the empty counter. There was no line surprisingly. "What you want? And it better be off the dollar menu."