Hmm.....

Zack

I can't believe she's not my mate. Lucas is an alpha and even though I love her, his wolf is huge and I don't even shift. Lucas was one of my best friend we haven't spoken to each other in years. I was an hybrid and my vampire side was more dominant so I couldn't shift. Jacob is now dead.

*******Flashback ******

I stood beside Lucas as we faced Jacob.

"Where is she?" Jacob asks causing Lucas to growl.

"Do you remember me?" Lucas asks.

"I remember your mother. Feisty one. Wouldn't stay still, you know with neck snapping the wrong snap they wake up. So I ripped her heart out." Jacob tempted him.

"You're dead." Lucas said dangerously low. That's all I heard before a small battle broke out. Signaling the end was Jacob's body on fire. I don't know how he killed Jacob so fast but he did.

******End flashback******

Elisabeth

A simple kiss turned into a full out make out session. Lucas kisses my neck when he gets to a spot a moan comes out before I could stop it.

"Can I mark you?" I nod still moaning. I feel his teeth graze my sweet spot but sharper pointer teeth. Before I could say something his teeth in my neck. I open my mouth to scream but the scream is replaced by a moan. He licks the blood off my neck making me moan more. A knock comes from the door.

"Alpha?" The knocker says.

"Go away!" He says then comes back to my lips. I giggle as Lucas bites my lip softly.

"It's important." The person continues. He sighs and get off of me. I sit on the bed as he answers the door.

"Hosea. What is it? I'm busy." Lucas says.

"I wish." I whisper causing him to glare at me. He heard me?

"I challenged my mate's boyfriend for her and you need to be there to over see it."

"To the death?" Lucas asks.

"No. Sandra refuses." Hosea says.

"Holy shit." I say walking to Lucas.

"You're fighting Jaysen?" I ask. Lucas growled because I said another man's name. Hosea growled because it's Jaysen? I don't know.

"Are you both on your periods? Let's deal with the matter at hand." I say rolling my eyes. Lucas growls lowly pinching my butt. I cover my ass with my hands.