Love is it really?

Lucas

"I'm sorry." She says

"What about you?" I ask.

"He stalked me for years. Kidnapped me and I ran away and he found me again because some jealous bitch.... sorry sold my location to him for 3 million and blah, blah, blah here I am." I chuckle at her calmness of the situation holding in a growl.

"How was shopping?" I ask sitting next to her.

"Those girls can shop!" I laugh at her dramatic self.

"Wanna see what I got?" She asks.

"Show me." I say gloomily. She playfully slaps my arm taking out clothes.

"These too cute." Showing me a pair of shorts.

"Never leaving the house in those." I growl.

"Any-ways! Let us go get something to eat." I smile at her excitement.

"Sure." I kiss her cheek going down the stairs.

"Lucas, I am your father." She jokes and laughs at her own joke.

"So lame. Lucas, baby. How have you been?" The one and only Savanna. A slut I might of slept a couple times.

"Baby?" Liz asks me. Yes, I've decided Liz is my mate's nickname.

"Liz, no. Savanna, this is my mate." I say hopefully she would get the hint to stay away.

"A human? As a Luna? As our Luna?!" Savanna laughs. I growl.

Now, she's gone too far! My wolf threatens.

"I don't like you and once I've decided I don't like someone, it's almost impossible to change my mind. So, I don't care if he slept with you slut. I'm his matey or whatever so back off. And oh, you wish I was human." Liz says dangerously low. I shift on one foot to another. That was very hot.

Sandra

Oh okay. How does he just turn me on by just sitting there? In a blink of an eye, he's in front of me.

"How did you?" I'm so confused.

"I'm half, like you."

"I'm a vampire."

"And a werewolf. You're half vampire and half werewolf. Just like me. I'm Hosea."

"I have a boyfriend and and I love him....."

"Mine." He growls eyes glowing. Just my luck, Jaysen barges in.

"What is going on here?!" Jaysen yells.

"I'm her mate!" My mate yells back.

"Oh, shit." I say.

Jaysen

I walk in Sandra's room and see Sandra and some dude so close.

"What is going on here?" I yell.

"I'm her mate!" The man says.

"Oh, shit." Sandra says. Mate? Soul mate?

"Oh, shit is right." I say walking in.

"Who do you chose?" I ask her. She said the words that hurt me the most.

"I-I don't know."

"Y-you don't know?" I ask.

Elisabeth

We're currently in the kitchen, cooking well now we're throwing flour at each other. I feel so many things when I'm with Lucas. Happiness, maybe even love. Which is weird.

"What is going on?" A lady asks coming in then her head snaps in my direction.

"Who are you?" She asks.

"She's Elisabeth, mother! Lucas' mate!" Lucy says coming into the kitchen.

"Hi." I say.

"You're my Lukey's mate!" She comes over and hugs me. I hug her back.

"There, there." I say awkwardly. I'm not a touchy feely person.

"Why haven't you marked her yet, Luke?" His mother asks.

"Mark? I likes my tats." I say.

"She's so oblivious." Savanna says coming in.

"Aw. Someone got you word of the day paper!" I say smiling.

"Whatever." She flips her extensions.

"Anyway, the ceremony will be tomorrow." Lucas' mom announces taking her leave.

"Ceremony?" I ask as Lucas takes my hand.

"I'll explain everything."

"Carry me." I say doing the puppy face.

"Fine." I giggle as he carries me mainly because the sparks run down my back to my butt. We go to his room, I snap my fingers and open the room door.

"Show off." He mutters causing me to smile which disappears once he throws me on the bed.

"Oh, you like it rough?" I ask sexily teasing him.

"Liz, I'm serious." He said sitting on his bed.

"Yeah. That's always sexy. Sitting on the bed." I snort sitting next to him.

"What's up?" I ask.

"You're my mate and I know you feel the sparks. I know you." He comes dangerously close to my face. His face was serious, which was so sexy. What the hell?

"So?"

"Holy shit." He mutters placing a hair behind my ear.

"What?" I ask.

"You're beautiful." Then he kisses me and baby doll that was the best kiss of my life. P.S best pick up line ever.

Sandra

It broke my heart to see the two men I love.... What?! Love? I know I love Jaysen but Hosea? He was hot and all but I just met him. I look between the two. Hosea is giving Jaysen the finger and Jaysen is cussing him out.

"Guys?" I say getting their attention.

"I don't know who to pick. Hosea, I was chosen as your mate and Jaysen I love you(Growl from Hosea). I don't know." I say. I tear away from Hosea's eyes before I get sucked in.

"I'll fight you for her." Jaysen says.

"What?!" I yell.

"Challenged Accepted." Hosea says.

"No! Stop!" I yell. A werewolf bite can kill a vampire.

"A fight to the death." Jaysen says.

"No!! No!!" I scream causing them to look at me.

"No! No fighting to the death! What is this Lord of the rings?! Because I'm pretty sure neither of you two are the hot blonde on there so... No! No fighting to the death!" I say.

"So, to the death?" Jaysen asks. I look at Hosea my eyes bore into his.

"Fine! Not to the death." He huffs. I smile then frown they're still fighting. Guys are stupid.

"You ready now?" Hosea asks. Now?! This is not good at all.