Welcome home.

Jacob

I hear her groan as she starts to awaken. I've been watching her sleep for an hour now. Her eyebrows twitch a lot while she sleeps. Her light brown eyes open and darken as she realizes where she is. I've come to realize that her eyes change with her emotions making her even more beautiful.

"Shit." She says sitting up. I'll let her bad language slide at the moment.

"Elisabeth." I say.

"Why am I handcuffed?" She asks.

"Because, Darling you like to run. Last time you ran took me nearly 3 years to find you." She scoffs.

"And you would of ever found me if Ellie hadn't taken you to me."

"Are you saying I'm incapable of finding you?" I ask.

"I'm sorry? What did you say, Master?" She mocks me. Anger rises in me. She laughs.

"Same old Jacob. Before when I saw you at the store, I froze but I'm back now. I defrosted. Too bad for you, I changed, no longer afraid of you." She says.

Jaysen

"Where's Sandra?" I ask.

"She went to Quebec with Zack." Luke says. Okay. I text her.

Where are you? I text.

Why do you care?

I don't.

Then why are you texting me?

Cause I want to.

So?

Bitch, don't talk to me

You a dick!

Don't try to confuse me with punctuation.

Hmm, you used autocorrect?

Maybe. None of ur business

She didn't text back. She just trying to hurt my feelings. She ain't 'bout to hurt my feelings.

"Who are you talking to?" Luke says.

"She ain't 'bout to hurt my feelings!" I yell.

"What?" Darline asks.

"She hurt my feelings!" I sit on the floor.

"You're weird." Darline says.

Sandra

"He called me a bitch!" I yell. I'm in the car by myself because for some reason the sun wants to burn me. Why is he texting me? Zack runs to the car, crying. Little pussy.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"He took her." He bangs the steering wheel. Someone has anger issues.

"Who?" I ask.

"Elisabeth."

"Who?"

"Your best friend?"

"No by who genius." I say.

"By Jacob."

"Jacob."  I say