You lying

Elisabeth

"No, seriously?" I say.

"I'm the anchor." She continues.

"No, I am the anchor."

"I'm the anchor!"

"To what?" I ask.

"The other side, where vampires etc. go when they die."

"I'm the anchor to the whole spirit world."

"This isn't a competition." Abby rolls her eyes.

"If it was, I would win." I say. She turns sharply and causes me to hit my head. Oh! everyone yells.

"I can't feel a thing! Some sort of a concussion." I say then laugh in her ear. We pull up to another house, relatively large also. I momentarily touch Abby's arm and get a vision.

This is enough to kill a whole forest of vampires. A woman says. I couldn't quite see her face.

I just need the one. A man says.

Who? The woman asks.

None of your business.

Anyway, using this much werewolf venom, there will be casualties. Greater than you think, Darsis.

I come back from my vision and hands on my snickers and twix (My actually name for my boobs in real life) Abby's hands are on my boobs and mine on hers. We pull back and look at the guys. They were...... up. Like up, up.

"That was hot." They say. We roll our eyes sitting.

"What did you see in your vision?" Abby asks.

"Two people talking about vervain. The man didn't care about the casualties."

"The woman did." Abby finishes.

"Who were they?" Zack asks.

"We didn't see. It was really blurry." I say.

"So you two need a stronger connection?" Damon asks.

"I guess so." I shrug. Damon came after me. I kinda feel happy that he did.

"So, you two kinda have to make out." Damon says. Not so much now.

"What? No." I say.

"What? You don't wanna make out with me?" Abby asks.

"Fine." I say. The guys surround us. I kiss her.

When will it be ready? The man asks. I see his face, now and Abby's here too.

I'm making vervain airborne. It'll take some time. The woman complains.

"Airborne vervain?" I ask coming out the vision. None of the guys heard me because me and Abby were sucking each others faces.

"That was pass hot!" Zack yells running upstairs. All the guys leave expect Damon. He starts towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Abby asks.

"Like they said, that was hot. Where do you think I'm going?!"

"I don't know."

"I'm gonna pound one out."

"Ew!!" Me and Abby says. Airborne vervain.

Jacob

"You fools!" I punch the wall.

"She was locked up and somehow she escaped!" I yell.

"We're sorry." Shane says.

"Find her." I lift my hand and it's starting to disappear.

"Damn it."

Damon

I come downstairs to talk to Elisabeth.

"So, what do you think all this means?" I ask.

"I don't know." She sighs. I put her hair out her face and behind her ear.

"I still can't believe you did this to yourself." I run my hand across her cheek.

"Well, when a girl wants out, she wants out." She smiles.

"I thought I lost you." I tell her.

"Damon." She whispers as I came closer to her face.

"Okay! So what do we know about this airborne vervain?!" Her ex comes downstairs and plops right in between us.

"Nothing, really. Just that the person making vervain airborne is really smart. Maybe chemist?" Elisabeth explains.

"Yeah. She would have to go to a really highly recommended school for chemistry." Abby says walking upstairs. I follow her.

"Hi, Abby." I say.

"Damon. Glad you're not dead."

"You too. I haven't seen you in awhile. Not even a postcard."

"Fine. Hi, brother."