I'm sorry (continued)

Merlin

"I can't do that!" I yell.

"That world needs to come crashing down!" John yells.

"All I need you to do, Merlin is to cook up some spell to make it crash faster." I sigh.

"The only way to even get remotely close is by the blood of the line of Katrina." I say.

"Do a locater spell and I'll bring back the corpse." He rubs his ashy hands together.

"The girl must be alive." I pour salt on a map.

"A girl? You know I have a thing for girls." I roll my eyes.

"Text me the address." He leaves my shop. Gosh, I hate him.
Jenna

I'm really driving to Texas. Only Luke can do this. 10 miles to Texas. "Bull." I say getting some gas. I have no idea how to pump gas. I kick the gas.

"You need help?" A man asks me. "Yes, I do. I have no idea how to pump gas." He chuckles coming over

"I'm Jenna, by the way." I say. "John." I shake his hand.
Elisabeth

"Who is part of this revolution to save the spirit world?" I ask.

"You, now." Luke says. I see Zack staring at me. I push his face.

"I mean, other than me." I say.

"Our sister, Jenna. Darline and anyone else, who'll help." Zack seized up.

"Whose Darline?" I ask.

"The tacos are gonna get cold." Zack walks in the kitchen.

"Your ex." I say.

"It was a long time ago." He says.

"I don't care. I have you, she doesn't." He smiles kissing me. Luke's phone rings. "It's Darline." He answers.

"I got the books like you asked, Luke. Is it the house on the left or right?" She asks. Why would she want to know where my house is?

"She's coming here?" I ask. Zack looks at me, I nod.

"I'm here, bitches!" A girl walks in.

"Jenna." Luke says with fake cheeriness.

"You called me, big brother." Jenna laughs. I wave.

"Hi. Who is this? Get my bags whoever you are." Jenna says.

"This is my girlfriend, Elisabeth." Zack says.

"Is she deaf?" She asks.

"No." I say.

"I could of sworn I told her to get my bags." I stand there and Zack nudges me to the door.

"Of course." I speak with a British accent. Zack gives me the puppy eyes, I roll my eyes going outside.
Sandra

I start walking towards Elisabeth's house. "Hey." I turn to see Pascal. "Hey." I say.

"Wanna tell me why you ran away from me?" He asks.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask him. He shrugs. I lean close to him. "Zack is a vampire." I say.

"I know." Pascal says.

"Sandra!" I turn to see Jachy.

"It's not what it looks like." I say.

"It's not what it looks like? It looks like you snugged up with this nigga!" He yells.

"Don't yell at me!" I yell.

"Chill out. She was just telling me something." Pascal pulls me behind him.

"Nigga, this don't concern you! I'm talking to my girl, alright? Mind yo business!"

"Damn, I'm talking to him! Let me do me and you do you." I say.

"Get yo ass in the car." Jachy says. I fold my arms.

"Get yo ass in the car!" Jachy yells.

"You loud! Chill out, Swoll! This is right outside a residential neighborhood." Elisabeth yelled coming outside.

"Get yo ass back in yo house, Elisabeth!" Jachy yells.

"Don't yell at her!" Zack yells, coming out Elisabeth's house.

"Let's all go inside!" Some girl yells.

"Okay!" Jachy runs inside. We all walk inside, following some stranger's command.