Chapter 10

Cassandra's fever keeps on picking up at mukhang walang planong tumigil ang malakas na ulan sa labas. Dylan get a basin full of warm water and towel para mapunasan ito at ang likod nitong namamaga pa din. He tried to be as gentle as possible to avoid hurting her more. Pero sa bawat pagdampi nya ng bimpo sa likod nito...mas lalo itong pinagpapawisan. She's sweating like a person in a sauna. Her shirt's damp with sweat so he decided to undress her since...well...nakita na naman din nya ang hindi dapat makita..

Once he took off her shirt, he again saw the pure black mark consuming her chest. He swallowed hard...totoo nga...

'So, it's true...unti-unti ng kinukuha sa kanya ang buhay nya..'

After a few moments of staring at her mark...he decided to touch it..but once his finger connected at the black mark... her eyes shut open...

Her eyes...dead and pure black... As if life has been drained out of her...and everything in her is now consumed with darkness.. She started to scream so hard... an empty shriek that makes every glass inside the house shattered. She arched her back then hugged her body as if protecting herself...she rocked and pace back and forth.. She keeps on screaming and Dylan can't do anything but to look at her.. he tried to stop her by touching her hand but she just slap it away. Then she murmured something...until her murmuring turned into a death scream and she rolled into the ground...her body twisting and writhing...

"MAKE IT STOP!!! MAKE IT STOP!!! TAMA NA!!!!!"

Her empty dark eyes now full of tears and Dylan held her body close to him... She looked at him...staring at his face...and smiled though she's obviously in so much pain...she cupped his face...

" SON... YOU SURE ARE A REPLICA OF YOUR FATHER.. I'M SORRY IF I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LOOK FOR YOU UNTIL YOU FALL IN LOVE, BUT...DYCON, NEVER CHOOSE A WOMAN LIKE ME.. "

Dylan frowned but still held her tight in his arms... she thought he's Dycon...but why??

Cassandra again shriek and he can now feel her pain... She even start to vomit blood. He caressed her hair holding her face close to him...

" Cassandra.. Cassandra.. listen... your son's waiting.. he needed you..."

She just thrash under his hold and tried to move away...but he will not let her... and then all of a sudden...her tears turned blood.. She keeps on struggling under his hold...

" MAKE IT STOP!!!!"

She now looks scary..her face full of blood...her eyes presenting that death is just an inch away from her.. her fangs has appeared... at mas lalo pang lumakas ang ulan or rather bagyo sa labas. She grip his arms...a very tight grip that her nails dig in his skin. And once his blood spill out of his arms...Cassandra stilled... she sniffed and that made her calm and collapsed.

Her beast has finally returned inside...and he sighed with relief. He carried her inside the bathroom and laid her in the bathtub. Nilinis nya ang dugo nito sa katawan and make bubbles as many as possible to avoid looking at something he's not allowed to see. After contemplating on how he will be able to dress her...

" What you don't know...won't hurt you.."

After dressing her and making her comfortable... Nagawa na nyang makapag-isip ng ayos..

The scene...the familiar scene that happened just a while ago...where he's also trying to control someone.... And..poof..gone..

Everytime he's trying so hard to remember a scene...bigla-bigla na lang ito maglalaho sa utak nya. He leaned on the wall...crossing his arms and sighing loudly... What a very stressful day... lagi na lang syang stress kapag kasama ang babaeng toh.. He wondered why Jayden's still alive after so many years of being with her. Tahimik nyang pinagmasdan ang reyna...and something inside him turned and flopped.