Chapter 9

She smiled mischievously habang unti-unti na syang naaabutan ng motor. Mas diniinan pa nya ang pag-apak sa gas and the bike rushed to her. Until he finally caught up to her... blocking her way while she trudged hardly on her brakes. Bumaba ang lalake sa motor nito at inalis ang helmet. She frowned when his scent hit her nose then she saw the furious look in his eyes. But when he finally took in her new look, his face softened with admiration though it only lasted for a few moments and changed back to arrogantly handsome face.

"What now, Dylan?" she asked, rolling her eyes.

"Anong tingin mo dito sa Pilipinas? Galaan? You didn't even have the decency to inform me na aalis ka!" galit na sigaw sa kanya ng lalake.

"Oh..so now may guardian na ako?"

He narrowed his eyes at her, "Bitch." At kung nakakamatay lang ang tingin, siguradong pulbos na sya sa haharap nito.

That snapped her patience, "YES! I AM A BITCH! THE GREATEST BITCH EVER!! AND SINCE I AM A BITCH, WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME AND MY SON LiVE PEACEFULLY BAGO PA MAN DIN AKO MAMATAY!"

Dylan was taken aback by her sudden outburst, " Mamatay?"

She just laughed sarcastically, "Really? Do you expect me to live after God has drained all my power in my body?? At yung nakita mo?? You saw it, don't you?"

.....

She glared at him..

"Let's just go home."

"My home's in Transylvania. I belong there and I belong to Jayden.." pagmamatigas nya.

"Pero tinalikuran ka na nya.."

"I don't care!!"

She stomp her feet and turned to walk back in her car. Pero bago pa man din sya makapasok sa loob, nahila na sya pabalik ni Dylan. He dragged her towards his motorcycle...

"ano ba?!"

"Let's go.."kalmado na ang boses nito and that irritate her more.

"Yung kotse ko!!"

"Ipapauwi ko na lang yan kay Nico."

"Ayokong sumama sayo!"

"Stop being childish."

"I am not being childish!"

"Then stop shouting at me?!"

"Bakit ba ayaw mo akong tantanan?!"

"Dahil ang tigas-tigas ng ulo mo?! Yu can't even follow a simple instruction!!! You're the greatest stupid bitch ever!"

"So you keep on reminding me!"

"At talagang iniwan mo pa samin ang anak mo! We are hunters! Alam mo kung ano ang kaya naming gawin!"

"Damn it Dylan, alam ko kung nasa panganib ang anak ko. At alam mong kaya ko syang balikan sa isang iglap lang. I am actually on my way to get him!"

"But you went the opposite way!

"IDIOT!! Because you're chasing me!! I thought you're someone else at kailangan kong ilayo ang sino man sa anak ko!!"

Natigilan ito, "You didn't felt my presence?"

"If I did, I should have stop and wave casually at you, bastard!!"

"Oh."

Lalo syang napikon, "Oh..Oh! Oh!!! How I wanted to throttle you to death!!"

At ngayon ay napangisi na ito, "I would love to see you try."