Chapter 2

Dylan glanced at the girl beside him. She's now sleeping soundly after a few hours of travelling. But he can't sleep kahit pagod na ang katawan, his neck's aching. Hindi nya alam kung nangalay o kung ano man. Sumilip sya sa bintana ng eroplano at nakita ang mga ilaw mula sa ibaba. They are now passing the vampire's country at ilang sandali na lang ay bababa na sila.

"You'll be safe here now, Veronica."

      He kissed the top of her head before closing his eyes to get some rest.

      It's still dawn when Cassandra woke up, pumunta sya sa kwarto ng anak at tinabihan ito. She smiled while playing at his curly hair... Ito lang ata ang nakuha ng anak nya sa kanya...habang ang mukha nito ay eksaktong nakuha sa ama.

      She caressed her cheek against his...

"Hm..mama.."

Cassandra smiled.

"Stop playing with me. Still want to sleep," reklamo nito.

"I'm so sorry to disturb your sleep, your highness, but I'm just wondering if you want to go watch the sunrise..."

His eyes shut open at agad na umupo, "Ok.. Let's go. I'm ready."

Napatawa sya, "I thought you're still sleepy?"

Dycon pouted, "Mama..."

"Ok. Ok. Go get, Lady Lucille to help you dress up and prepare our food. I'll just let Jayden know."

" Yes, mama!"

        Tumalon pa sa higaan nya ang anak bago patakbong lumabas sa kwarto.. screaming Lucille's name..iiling-iling na sinundan na lang nya ito. She stopped in front of Jayden's door at hinayaan ang anak kay Lucille. She was about to knock when a half-naked, hair-messy Jayden opened the door, leaving her open-mouthed. He arched his eyebrow to her..

"Good...morning?"

Biglang nawala ang lahat ng sasabihin niya ng makita ito.

He titlted his head a little, his hand on his waist, nandon ang pagtataka sa mata nito, but that stunt just made him look so manly, "What brought you here, regina? It's still dawn. You're not supposed to wake up this early, are you?"

Pinilit nyang bawiin ang tingin dito, "Ganyan ka ba talaga matulog?"

He looks down at his body then grins,"Don't tell me you're affected with my body?"

Cassandra looked away, "Of course not. Get dressed at sasamahan mo pa kami sa tabing dagat."

"Kayo?"

"Kami ng anak ko. Gusto ko syang ipasyal."

"Alright. I'll just get dressed."

"sige."