Chapter 1

Transylvania (2016)

            The festival is now starting at hindi na mapakali si Jayden sa kakatingin sa relo nya. As usual, she's late again, but his face lit up when a familiar car rushed in front of the castle.

          The driver step down the car, wearing a leather body tight suit, killer boots and deadly aura.. Her presence's alerting everybody in the castle, making them aware of her. She's now walking towards the crowd na biglang nahati at nanahimik. She took off her helmet and shrugged of her messy hair. Her lips curving into a grin.

"My people..my empire.. I have a very good news for you. Finally, the church has accepted us in their religion. You are now free to choose your own religion and God. Meron na tayong pantay na karapatan katulad ng mga tao."

Natahimik ang buong kaharian.

"what?? You're not happy?"

"Di ba masusunog tayo sa simbahan?"

"I've taken care of that. Trust me. We now have the right to choose and praise God."

"You are our God"

"No. I am not God. If you really trust me.. then try entering the abandoned church here.. You, my people have now the same right to enter heaven like what humans have. This has been our dream, yes? And now it will come true.. just follow His words."

   The cries and shouts of happiness followed. She watched her people celebrating their existence and having separate government from the Romanian Republic helped them a lot. In just a span of five years, naayos na nya ang kanyang kaharian, nakagawa na sya ng mga batas, dahil na din sa tulong ni Jayden. And speaking of Jayden, he's now staring at her grimly.. Nakangiting lumapit sya dito...

"what have you done this time, regina?"

"What??" she asked, not meeting his eyes.

"You know vampires are cursed beings.. we are never to enter heaven.. we were made to suffer in hell."

"Just trust me, Jayden."

           The Queen looked at her people then a small voice caught her attention, the small voice that made her five years being alone bearable, the small voice that made her kick more and stand tall.. the small voice that belongs to...

"Mama!!"

"son.."

Jayden bowed sa pagdating ng anak nya, "Prince Dycon."

           For the past five years..ginawa ni Cassandra ang lahat para maitayo muli ang kanyang lahi. At nang makatapos sya ng pag-aaral, she then proclaimed their existence to everyone.

 May mga nagtangkang pumigil sa kanila gaya ng simbahang katoliko at lahat ng religious groups that believe in God. However some supported them... some atheist groups and cult groups. At inumpisahan na din ng mga hunters ang muling pagpatay sa kanila dahil nga sa paglantad nila. Though no one dared to fight her directly...kaya ng mapansin nya ang mga pang-iinsulto at pagpigil sa kanila, she made a very drastic move...occupying all the media networks all over the world.