Chapter 5

Cassandra laughed out loud and Dylan can't keep himself from staring at her beauty...her voice ringing in his mind.. This is the first time he heard her laughter... her true laughter... He knew this is her true side... He knew but he don't know how.. Nangibabaw ang boses ni Cassandra. When she noticed him staring at her...bigla itong napahinto at ilang segundo lang ay bumalik na ito sa dati....

"What?" she snapped.

"You laughed."

"So?"

"You don't laugh...but you laugh..."

"Eh ano ngayon? Is that a big deal?"

"Yes. For me..yes..."

           Cassandra frowned at him... Lalo na ng tumayo ito at ilahad ang kamay sa kanya.

"Can we continue our dance, vampire?"

         For once... Cassandra let her walls collapse. She smiled at him...and let him sway with her. Ang tanging musika nila ay ang malakas na hangin ng gabi. They can't take their eyes off each other. Dylan held her waist tighter against his...and she rested her cheeks against his chest. For the past nights na nasa loob ng kastilyo nya si Dylan...this exact moment has invaded her dreams...

"Cassandra.."

"Dylan..." her whispered reply.

         Her heart contracted painfully...habang unti-unting bumabalik sa kanya ang ala-ala nilang dalawa... she snaked her arms around his neck and kissed him while her tears keep on falling. Then she vanished...

        Dylan was left in awe...alone in the dark woods. That last kiss...he saw something..he saw something weird in span of few seconds their lips touched.

               "   Dylan can see her black eyes turning pink..a darker shade of pink while he's kissing her. And even he is surprised sa ginawa nya. He can't stop himself from kissing her while here she is..in front of him..looking so innocent and funny with that stupid hat and asking him a very stupid question. His urge to kiss her there and then is just too strong to be stopped. So he just let the feeling please himself.

                 And it definitely pleased him or rather confused him. He felt something more from this girl and he wanted something more from her. He wanted more from this relationship."

          Kinabukasan, napahinto sa pag-upo sa main table si Cassandra ng mapansin ang ngiting-ngiting anak, si Jayden na madilim ang mukha, si Lucille na pinipigil ang ngiti at ang iba pang nakayuko. Then her eyes stop at Dylan sitting pretty with them.

Talagang tinotoo nito ang sinabi... Tahimik na lang syang umupo at sinimulan ang pagkain when she heard someone calling her rudely...

"REGINA!!!!REGINA!!!"

         Nakita nya ang isang matandang babae na mukhang galit na galit. May dala itong isang bote na may lamang....abo? Felix's behind her trying to stop the old lady from disturbing her.