ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ

[Anon]

You were new to the resistance, you saw the beauty and equality in all creatures, all you wanted to do was make an equal world for everyone to live in.

You met Solomon and the others [well not really] when they infiltrated the Gunud tower. Destroying, and taking away the vessel that was powering it. When they left you heard him say "Well now we are the ones who dislike the magicians' orthodox and escaped from the great church government. We are the 'Resistance!'"

You were amazed by what they could do. You later heard from everyone else who survived what the resistance was about. Wanting to create equality for every species. All you wanted to do was join them, so you ran away and did.

[Years Later]

Years have passed since you joined the resistance. You loved it here, everyone was so happy, cheerful. Mostly nothing like back in the Church. All you could do was smile.

"Oh, I see you're finally getting used to being in the resistance. Even though it's been years." you turned around to see a young man with dark messy blue hair reading a book. It was Solomon, the leader of the resistance.

"Oh, yes I am. The resistance is wonderful. I wish I knew about it earlier" you replied beaming with joy, "by the way Solomon, what are you reading."

He looked up from his book and showed it to you. It was a book about different types of species.

"Oh, I see, researching the types of species. When you're done with that book... do you mind if I could read it," you said gazing at the book.

He smiled and patted my head. "We can read it together now. I don't mind starting over again."

"Really!" you said jumping up and down. I grabbed him by his hand and raced to the nearest empty table.

[Solomon]

I smiled and patted her head. "We can read it together now. I don't mind starting over again."

"Really!" she said jumping up and down. She grabbed my hand and raced to the nearest empty table.

"Hurry, let's start!" she said jumping in her seat.

"Okay, okay, first chapter...."

. . .

Ever since (name) joined the resistance, something changed inside of me. I want to fight even harder to make an equal world for the other species and.... has (name) dream come true.

[Flash Back - Solomon]

"Solomon, I sense a dangerous force approaching our base. What should we do." I was informed.

"A dangerous force huh. Don't worry I'll deal with it." I said walking out.

"Now where is this dangerous force... hm." I see a little girl approach the base. 'Is she the dangerous force, maybe she's a spy for David' I thought.

I flew down in front of her still keeping the thought she might be a spy for David. She looked startled, maybe she thought we wouldn't sense her presence.

"Who are you, and why are you here?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm (name) (lastname), I am here because I wanna join the resistance. I heard their base was here," she said. Join us.

"You wanna join us. Why is that?" I questioned.

"Well, when you and your group came to destroy the Gunud. I was amazed that you guys could do something like that. I didn't know anyone would want to betray King David and go against Ill Ilah's will. I knew there was something wrong about what they were doing. But it never crossed me to investigate, until the resistance came. You change the way I thought. I now dream about bringing equality." she explained.

I eyed her for a second, then thought 'she might not be a spy for David.'

"Alright, come with me dangerous force," I said walking away.

"Dangerous force?" I heard her say as she followed.

[End Of Flash Back - Still Solomon]

Little by little, she was introduced to the resistance. She was an exceptional magician, a strong one in fact. No wonder they thought she was a dangerous force to us. I chuckled.

"Hey Solomon, stop chuckling and continue reading, I need to turn the page."

"Alright, hold on. Dangerous force." I whispered the last part.

"What?"