Chapter 6

"Violet? I'm sorry," both Hadley and Audrey came to apologized to Violet as decided to stay in her room, working on some new painting.

"I thought that if I showed you how brave I was confessing to Hadley, you would do the same. I don't know what happened while you were doing it but we're truly sorry," Audrey nudge Hadley's side.

"I'm sorry as well Violet," Hadley apologized.

"It's fine. You guys should sleep. We're going home to Vista tomorrow. I already told the pilot to get everything ready for our trip home," Violet said before Audrey and Hadley leave her alone in her room.

"Ugh! I'm so stupid. I should've just left this alone but no! I have to buy in. How's Gianna doing?" Audrey asked Hadley who's wrapping her arms around Audrey's waist.

"Well, she refuses to talk to me. That's understandable. She only told me that Violet confessed and that's it. I even played the recording you took from Violet when she asked me about her sincerity. She just blew me off," Audrey sigh heavily.

"Hmm, any dirt of Richard?" Hadley shakes her head.

"He's in love with Gianna sincerely," Audrey clicked her tongue in annoyance. She wants her best friend to feel love as well.  She never thought that it would backfire this bad!

"I guess, we shouldn't be this close to each other then. You plan doesn't work," Audrey placed her arm around Hadley's shoulder, keeping her close.

"Nah, I'm not lying when I told you I like you. Why would I kiss you if I just lying about my feelings?" Audrey smile, but this time, it shows to her eyes.

"Why would you like me, someone, who used to sell drugs to others? That's just crazy," Audrey flicked Hadley's nose and chuckled.

"I love crazy things. Especially someone who can dance in front of the public eye in skimpy skirts," Audrey sigh heavily.

"What should we do about those two? Violet's heartbroken, Gianna probably hates her right now," Hadley too sigh heavily.

"Not to mention Richard, the perfect boyfriend. God, it's going to be awkward when we're at school," Audrey suddenly remembered something crucial.

"It's better that we don't mention about Violet got slapped by Gianna in front of mommy Auriana's face. She will be piss," Audrey said before she heard something fell on the floor. When they both turn to look, Gianna was standing there, eyes widen.

"I just slapped a mafia's daughter. I'm doom, I'm dead, why did I slap her?! She just told me to be careful and don't be too trusting with my boyfriend. I got mad because she doesn't know Richard as I do!" Audrey and Hadley look at each other.

"Wait, SHE NEVER confesses?!" Audrey asked, shocked.

"She did actually. I was speechless until she said I should never trust my own boyfriend. Who does she think she is, butting in my personal matter," Audrey facepalmed herself.

"You know how hard it is for her to even being in your presence. You shouldn't slap her like you did. She was just reminding you after you probably turn her down! SHES ADVISING YOU, DUMMY!" Gianna felt even guiltier than she already is.

She never thought that Violet would be that understanding. At the time, all she heard was she's talking bad about her boyfriend who's been there for her since day 1. Richard was the one who changes her life from bad to great.

"Let's just rest for tonight. We're going home tomorrow since someone just slapped the person who pays for this trip," Audrey look down on Gianna before leading Hadley to her room.