Chapter 9

Bianca looks at the time on the wall clock and beginning to clean the counter as her shifts about to end. She was facing her back to the front entrance until someone called for her.

"Miss..." Bianca put on a smile before she noticed it's the same girl that gave her a $100 tip at the diner.

"You!" Bianca pointed out. Violet on the other hand having some troubling processing the fact that the same woman who gave her chills just by smiling at her is actually standing in front of her.

"Oh! The waitress! You worked here?" Violet asked. Bianca nod with a smile. She was about to thank the girl until the owner of the beauty spa emerged from the back room.

"Vi? You're early. Victoria's still in her session I told you just pick us up when we called for you," Auriana went to greet her youngest daughter with a kiss on the cheek. Violet leaned into her mother and muttered.

"This is the girl I told you about last night on the phone," Auriana raised both brows before facing Bianca.

"What about Gianna?" Auriana asked with a smile on her face. Violet sigh and pushed her mother away.

"She has nothing to do with this," she said under her breath but Auriana heard her well. She never thought that someone so normal like Bianca would make her daughter feel all kinds of feelings. She understands that knowing Gianna and Richard a solid couple she can't interfere with their relationship that much.

Auriana faces the receptionist with a smile.

"Bianca was it? Are you single?" Bianca was surprised by the question while Violet pulled her mother's dress telling her she's going too far.

"Umm, I'm single. Is that important to know?" Bianca asked the owner back. Auriana smiled with a hand on the receptionist's shoulder.

"Let's have lunch together Bianca. What do you say?" Violet's eyes widen.

"I don't take no for an answer. Come and join us," Auriana invited the confused woman who's afraid of saying no for the sake of her job. She doesn't want to lose this job since she's trying to move out of her mother's home.

"Sure. Let me get my bag," Auriana nod, watching Bianca went to the employee's locker room.

"Mom! What are you doing?! Are you trying to ruining my life? Please don't embarrass me!" Auriana chuckled at Violet's sight. Soon, Victoria walks out to the place where both Auriana and Violet waiting for her. Auriana explained everything to Victoria who only ends up smiling sheepishly at Violet.

"I'm so happy that my nails been fixed. Now I can go on and torture my little sister in front of the woman who she finds alluring," Victoria announced happily.

"Come on Vi, cheer up. You're going to the island tomorrow. Let us have an interesting lunch since you'll be leaving Vista for 5 days," Victoria added with a smile.

"Ugh, you guys are embarrassing me!" Violet wanted to bury herself in a hole right at this moment.

"Oh honey, it's the mother's job to embarrass her child," Auriana said with a wink.

***

"Is it true you have two jobs just to get by?" Auriana asked Bianca as they enjoyed their lunch together. Bianca nod clearly looks so out of place since they decided to have lunch at one of the high-end restaurants in the city.

"Somehow I think wearing my uniform to lunch with you all is a bad idea," Bianca curse herself for decided such thing. To be honest, none of the Martin's even care what she dressed like. Violet gave Bianca a comforting smile.