Chapter 16

"You know, I never saw someone who just won a huge championship look so sad once they got back to the school their representing," Audrey sat down together with Hadley when they arrived at school.

"Well, the others cheerleader didn't have to face a problem I'm facing right now," Gwen sigh heavily before resting her head on Gianna's shoulder.

"My parents want me to live with my grandparents once I'm graduated," Gwen added while sighing hard again.

"Your grandparents? Where?" Audrey asked while rubbing Hadley's side when she felt a sudden chill.

"Thailand," Audrey's eyes widen.

"Sawadikap!" Audrey chuckled before Hadley nudged her side. Hadley always wonders how come Audrey never serious about everything in her life.

"Does Violet know?" Gwen shrugged.

"Did you tell her?" Gwen shakes her head no.

"Then she doesn't know, duh!" Audrey sigh. She thinks of a way to make her stay. She doesn't want Violet to be sad after graduation after all.

"Do you love her?" Gwen slowly nod.

"Why? Because of her money? Her status?" They were all surprised by Audrey's questions.

"If I want money I have my own, dimwit. I'm rich! I love her because she never gives a damn about anything people said about her. She has a kind heart for even accepted me in her life after what I've done to her. She was there when I needed someone the most and she was there when I was about to lose my mind. Now tell me if that's not a perfect partner material?" Audrey, Hadley and Gianna were speechless.

"Besides she likes to pamper me and she knows what I like with just a few days with me. She keeps her eyes and ears open," Gwen added.

"So basically you want to stay in Vista, together with Violet and you wish to be a dancer? A professional dancer?" Gwen nod.

"You can just be a dancer in Thailand. And Violet could just move to Thailand with you, Gwen," Audrey suggested but Gwen shakes her head no.

"I'm planning to enter Thalina Dance Academy, one of the leading academy for a small-time dancer who wishes to be big. That academy has connections to mega production houses that will make me big! I will not pass that opportunity because of my parent's ideology!" Gwen ends her argument.

"Then fight for your own dreams! We can't help you in that department because, by the end of the day, it's you who shall face the music with your parents, not us. Stop being so gloomy and proof to them you're serious with this dreams of yours. You want to be an entertainer, fight for it!" Audrey stood up from her seat while giving Gwen the pep talk she needs.

"Audrey's right. You should fight for your dreams. For now, the only thing you have to think about is your dream as a dancer. You're one talented woman, Gwen. I'm sure the academy will accept your application," Violet suddenly appeared beside Gwen before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"What about you? I don't want to stay away from youuuuu..." Gwen trailed off as she leans into Violet.

"I'm always here... supporting you," Violet smiled.

***

"Gwen, how was school? Come here, Your father and I wish to speak to you," Gwen sigh before she let her duffel bag on the floor. She went to sit across the chair that faces her parents.

"Your father and I found the perfect university for you in Thailand. Since you are staying with your grandparents, we thought you are interested in further your study to be an engineer. You can always come here if you want to work here. What do you say, Gwen?" Gwen shakes her head as she read the brochure her parents gave her.