Chapter 19

BIANCA'S POV

"Don't touch her! Just do whatever you want with me! Don't fucking touch her!" Tori yanked the chains around her wrist when the kidnapper walks towards me.

"Don't worry. I'm just trying to make he comfortable. She's going to watch every single detail of the things I'm about to do to you," Tori tried to loosen the chains but nothing. The man patted my cheek before she went to Tori, caressing her body like he owns her.

"Ugh, Amelia... you look so beautiful today," the man smiled, before leaning in and kissing her passionately.

"I'm not Amelia you dick head! My name is Victoria! Release us at once!" The man suddenly slapped Tori's cheek before grabbing her chin.

"You have the same attitude as her. I'm so happy right now I could kill you over and over again!" He laughed before ripping her clothes off her body.

I looked away when he decided to do something I rather not say. I can't help but cry while she's risking her own life for me.

"STOP! Please... don't do this..." I begged.

"Please... I ... I love her ... I want to marry her ... I want to be with her... please... don't do this, PLEASE!" The man smirks at my plea before showing me his gun that he tucks under his shirt.

"Beg, beg for it.  Please... continue... I do love a submissive bitch like you!" Tori violently shaking her chains before spitting at his clothes.

"Don't you fucking call her a bitch you dick face! Is that all you got? YOU CANT EVEN MAKE ME PREGNANT WITH THAT PATHETIC LIMPY DICK OF YOURS!" No... no.... she's doing this on purpose!

"Stop! Tori... please... don't..."

"SHUT UP BIANCA! I KNOW WHAT IM DOING!" Tori screams before the man shoving his gun into her mouth. I look away when he started to moan.

"Don't worry baby girl, after I'm done with this bitch, I'll continue to you," the man groans before sigh heavily.

"That was amazing Amelia," I look up just to see his smiling face greeted me.

"Say your goodbyes," I was speechless when Tori's eyes meet mine. She was smiling using her eyes before the man pulled the trigger, killing her instantly. I watched as the only person who loves me for the way I am dying in front of me.

I watched as her flesh and blood spa layered on the walls behind her. He laughed while observing my reaction.

"Man! That was funny! Bitch, you sure do know how to make me happy. Now, do you want a baby? Because I don't mind being your daddy at all," before he even touches me, one of his people enters before telling him that a guy named William screwed it all up.

"I'll be back baby girl. Wait for me, okay? I can't wait to buried my face in between those breasts of yours," he smiled lovingly before leaving the room.

My eyes landed on Tori's motionless body. I tried to yank myself from the chains but it's futile. I screamed, cry harder than I ever did before when it comes down to me. The person whom I love is gone...

She's gone.

***

He never did come back like he said he would. I am glad but I can't feel glad just because I'm safe at this moment. Every time I look up to where Tori at, my eyes tear up even though I know it's all dried up. I need to be brave, I need to make sure whatever she did n't go to waste.

She bought me some time, she saves me, again!

It was when the door opens I know that my time is up. But I'm not going to face my death with fear. Tori risked her life to save me after all.