Chapter 3

Richard Baron, 17. He is the boyfriend of Gianna Vesper and before he even met Gianna, he was known as Vista Academy famous quarterback and ladykiller. Even the nerdiest of the nerd, goth of the goth and model student swoon by his charms.

But, only Gianna manage to open his heart to love someone purely. At the moment, Hadley, Gianna and himself are walking inside the home of the notorious mobsters he heard so much from his father and brother who works for the police.

To think he even has the chance to meet Auriana, the second boss of the city notorious gang was beyond his own imagination.

"Wow... so this is your personal art room?" He heard Gianna's excited tone whenever they're near anything art related.

"Gianna, tone down your excitement," he chuckled. He knows that his girlfriend wishes to be an artist. To have a gallery of her own is her dream after all.

"This room belongs to my mother. But, since she's busy all the time because of work, my sister and I use it sometime. But, every single painting that was hanging in this room were painted by my mother. Talented right?" Richard, who's not fond or rather doesn't anything about art gasped at the beautiful paintings on the walls.

This is the side of a mobster he seldom heard off.

"Your mother is one talented lady. She's your real mother?" Violet chuckled at Gianna's question.

"Oh no, my sister and I were found by the master of this house years ago. We're orphans, the master and his first wife was the one who took us in," Gianna immediately feel bad for asking such a question.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it. Shall we proceed to another room?" Gianna and the rest nod and followed Violet out from the art room. Before she stepped her foot out, she notices a painting that reminds her of someone when she read the tag.

"Tori V? Wow, she is famous," she said to herself. As they were walking past the indoor swimming pool, Hadley can't ignore the fact that she heard voices coming from it.

"Violet, who's inside the indoor swimming pool?" Violet was weirded out since her sister is not home from her work yet.

"I have no idea. You heard voices?" Violet asked Hadley back before she opens the door that leads to the indoor swimming pool. Much to her surprise, a group of naked ladies was swimming in the pool while the others just laying on the pool lounge chair.

"MISS VIOLET!!" One of them noticed their boss walking in with... friends. They all gasped.

"Miss Violet, you... you finally brought friends home?! Miss Violet... we're so happy for you!!" A couple of them literally cry at the sight of their boss finally found some friends. Violet wishes she could just bury herself from his embarrassment.

"Guys, don't embarrass me! Geez!" Violet muttered at them. Gianna, Hadley, and Richard chuckled at how they care for Violet's anti-social trait.

"This is my first time seeing someone cry from having friends home," Hadley joked. Violet can't contain her embarrassment anymore.

"I'm sorry if I ask such question by, why are you all here without any clothes?" Gianna asked one of the women who came to hug Violet.

"You mean why we're skinny dipping? I thought that's the way to swim," Hadley and Gianna look at each other before facing Richard who trying hard to look away.

"Sorry, most of them are working as a hostess in my sister's club. They like to come here and ... expose their body for the guards out there, see," Violet pointed at the other side of the indoor swimming pool and noticed a couple of male guards standing by the windows with their binoculars at hands.