Allegiances IV

SunClan

Leader
Brindlestar (Brindleflower): a lithe, gray tabby she-cat with amber eyes and a white tail-tip.

Deputy
Weaselear: a muscular, brown mackerel tom with brown eyes and a torn ear.

Medicine Cat
Thundershine: a thin, gray speckled she-cat with dark blue eyes and shiny fur.
Apprentice - Mousepaw

Warriors
Specklefoot: a broad, silver speckled tom with amber eyes and dark paws.

Acornclaw: a lithe, brown she-cat with green eyes and long claws.

Larkear: a skinny, dark ginger she-cat with golden eyes and white ear-tips.

Mallowtail: a lithe, black she-cat with brown eyes and a long-furred tail.

Sorrelfall: a muscular, dark brown tabby tom with brown eyes and a lighter underbelly.
Apprentice - Whitepaw

Leafberry: a thin, lilac mackerel she-cat with dark blue eyes and a white tail-tip.

Yewpad: a lithe, blue-gray she-cat with golden eyes and lighter paws.

Tinywhisker: a small, light brown tabby she-cat with hazel eyes and short whiskers.

Mistlelight: a broad, lilac tabby tom with hazel eyes and a lighter underbelly.

Kestrelsong: a muscular dark ginger mackerel tom with golden eyes and fur around his neck that looks like lion's mane.
Apprentice - Tallpaw

Fallowflame: a lithe, ginger tabby she-cat with blue eyes and small white patches of fur.

Falconpounce: a broad, ginger tabby tom with amber eyes and a dark tail-tip.
Apprentice - Newtpaw

Fawnflower: a muscular, golden-brown mackerel she-cat with blue eyes and white paws.

Apprentices
Mousepaw: a broad, mouse-brown tom with dark blue eyes and long whiskers.

Newtpaw: a thin, light gray she-cat with green eyes and lynx point paws.

Tallpaw: a skinny, tortoiseshell she-cat with ice blue eyes and long-legs.

Whitepaw: a lithe, ginger mackerel she-cat with golden eyes and large white spots.

Queens
Petalsky: a thin, light brown tabby she-cat with brown eyes and a white tail-tip.
Kits - Hopekit, Hickorykit, Pebblekit

Havenmist: a thin, golden-brown mackerel she-cat with golden eyes and darker markings.
Kits - Mistkit, Maplekit, Sandykit

Elders
Stagflight: a thin, golden-brown tabby tom with green eyes and lynx point paws.

Archheart: an old, dark brown mackerel tom with brown eyes and a white tail-tip.

Seedshade: a skinny, ginger tabby she-cat with brown eyes and small white spots.

Heavywhisker: a large, silver tabby she-cat with copper eyes and gray markings.