Allegiances I

FlameClan

Leader
Thornstar (Thornstrike): a muscular, dark gray tom with long claws and golden eyes.
Apprentice - Snowpaw

Deputy
Sorrelfoot: a slender tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with copper eyes.

Medicine Cat
Shiningcreek: a silvery-gray tabby she-cat with dark blue and a darker tail-tip.
Apprentice - Ashpaw

Warriors
Tansysnout: a yellow tabby tom with brilliant green eyes and a scar on his snout.

Timberfrost: a thick-furred, light gray tabby she-cat with ice blue eyes and long whiskers.
Apprentice - Mountainpaw

Silverlight: a broad-shouldered, silver-furred tabby tom with hazel eyes and white toes.

Wrenwhisper: a wiry, lilac she-cat with amber eyes and a scarred throat.

Rushleg: a long-legged, dark ginger mackerel tom with amber eyes and thick fur.

Boulderear: a muscular, stone gray tom with copper eyes and a torn ear.

Sedgefoot: a long-legged, brown tabby tom with amber eyes and a single white paw.

Crowwhisker: a thick-furred, black tom with green eyes, a white muzzle, and a white tail-tip.

Thistlefern: a thin-furred, light brown tom with green eyes and a darker stripe of fur down his back.
Apprentice - Shadepaw

Riverwind: a thin, light brown tabby tom with hazel eyes and a white tail-tip.
Apprentice - Tigerpaw

Rowanwatcher: a slender, tortoiseshell tom with orange eyes and powerful claws.

Goldenspirit: a slender, golden-furred she-cat with a distinct spotted pelt and bright green eyes.

Apprentices
Ashpaw: a lithe, dark gray tom with golden eyes and an injured back leg.

Mountainpaw: a lean, gray tabby tom with hazel eyes and a white tail-tip.

Shadepaw: a sleek, black she-cat with green eyes and slightly longer claws.

Snowpaw: a lithe, white she-cat with hazel eyes and short fur.

Tigerpaw: a sleek, dark brown she-cat with a black spotted pelt and hazel eyes.

Queens
Leaffrost: a wiry, lilac spotted she-cat with amber eyes and white toes.
Kits - Yarrowkit, Molekit,
Skykit

Aspentail: a long-furred, cream she-cat with pale yellow eyes and a white-tipped tail. She is currently pregnant.

Elders
Longeye: a long-furred, lilac tom with hazel eyes and a blind left eye.

Hazelstripe: a skinny, light brown she-cat with copper eyes and a dark brown stripe down her back.

Lowwhisker: a fragile, cream tom with blue eyes and extremely long whiskers.

Bluetuft: an old, blue-gray she-cat with green eyes and tufts of fur sticking up.