Allegiances III

NightClan

Leader
Sparrowstar (Sparrowmist): a lithe, golden-brown spotted she-cat with dark blue eyes and dark brown markings.

Deputy
Shadesky: a thin, black she-cat with green eyes and long legs.
Apprentice - Talonpaw

Medicine Cat
Cinderface: a broad, dark gray ticked tom with dark blue eyes and dark gray markings on his face.
Apprentice - Primrosepaw

Warriors
Meadowfang: a muscular, gray tabby tom with hazel eyes and long, sharp teeth.

Beepatch: a thin, ginger mackerel tom with blue eyes and patches of white dappling his fur.

Crowfur: a sleek, black tom with ice blue eyes and long fur.

Eclipsespirit: a lithe, white she-cat with green eyes and black patches of fur.
Apprentice - Briarpaw

Graybriar: an agile, gray tom with brown eyes and a dark tail-tip.

Shadowhawk: a broad, black tom with amber eyes and oddly curled claws, like a hawk's talons.

Snailcloud: a lithe, light brown she-cat with dark blue eyes and white patches of fur.

Haretail: a muscular, brown tom with copper eyes and an extremely long tail.

Littlesnout: a small, light gray dappled she-cat with green eyes and a short muzzle.
Apprentice - Darkpaw

Weedflower: a lithe, ginger tabby she-cat with amber eyes and a white tail-tip.

Sagefire: a thin, dark gray spotted she-cat with brown eyes and a dark tail-tip and paws.
Apprentice - Lichenpaw

Apprentices
Lichenpaw: a lithe, stone gray mackerel she-cat with ice blue eyes and white ear-tips.

Darkpaw: a broad, dark gray tabby she-cat with ice blue eyes and darker markings.

Primrosepaw: a thin, silver spotted she-cat with hazel eyes and sleek fur.

Talonpaw: a small, golden-brown spotted she-cat with copper eyes and a sleek pelt.

Briarpaw: a lithe, dark brown spotted she-cat with dark blue eyes and sleek fur.

Queens
Dusknose: a thin, dusty-brown she-cat with ice blue eyes and a scarred nose.
Kits - Dandelionkit

Snowbelly: a skinny, ginger she-cat with green eyes and large white spots and a white underbelly. Snowbelly is currently pregnant.

Elders
Honeyskip: a thin, golden she-cat with brown eyes and specks of brown in her pelt.

Larkspot: a small, light gray she-cat with copper eyes and spots of dark gray in her pelt.