Allegiances II

RainClan

Leader
Hazelstar (Hazelleaf): a muscular, hazeley-brown tabby she-cat with yellow-green eyes and a white tail-tip and paw.

Deputy
Duskheart: a broad, black tom with dark blue eyes and a scar across his right eye.

Medicine Cat
Quietstream: a lithe, silvery-gray tabby she-cat with ice blue eyes and a white tail-tip.

Warriors
Splashfoot: a lithe, stone gray tom with blue eyes and white paws.
Apprentice - Fishpaw

Nightwing: a broad, grayish-black tom with dark blue eyes and sleek fur.
Apprentice - Silverpaw

Blossomfeather: a muscular, gray tabby she-cat with blue eyes and a scar on her nose.

Pebbleshade: a lithe, dark gray she-cat with green eyes and thicker, bushier fur on her tail.

Rainwing: an agile, gray speckled tom with blue eyes and sleek fur.
Apprentice - Cherrypaw

Ripplefur: a lithe, white-and-dark-ginger tom with green eyes and a ginger tail-tip.
Apprentice - Lightpaw

Rookfur: an agile, brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes and sleek fur.

Apprentices
Cherrypaw: a lean, cream she-cat with green eyes and is quite small for her age.

Fishpaw: a muscular, light gray mackerel tom with yellow-green eyes and thick fur around his neck.

Lightpaw: a lithe, light ginger tabby tom with green eyes and lots of white patches on his fur.

Silverpaw: an agile, silver she-cat with blue eyes and sleek fur.

Queens
Dawnfeather: a skinny, light ginger tabby she-cat with yellow-green eyes and white highlighting her fur.
Kits - Mothkit, Cloudkit, Robinkit

Shadowfire: a lithe, dark gray she-cat with green eyes and sleek fur. She just recently found out she was pregnant.

Elders
Fernbreeze: a thin, tortoiseshell-and-brown tabby she-cat with green eyes and a blind left eye.

Spruceclaw: a broad, dusty brown speckled tom with yellow-green eyes and a torn right ear.