Chapter 5

We shifted back to wolf form before we headed back for the village, playing and nuging each other as we ran. My wolf was happy, and I felt a calm peace in my heart, like something was put in the right place.

"I call dibs on the shower!" I shouted as I shifted and ran into the cottage. I yearned for it, a long hot shower to calm my sore muscles..and myself. I jumped into the large shower- which was enormous! There would fit at least five people in here, without being crowded, and the walls and floor was covered in beautiful tiles in warm colours that made me thing of leaves in the fall. My skin tingled as the warm water hit me, pouring down my, after all the wrestling, muddy body. I sighed in content, grabbing the soap and started to massage my body with it. It was so relaxing after the crazy day I had just had... 

Then a thought hit me, I was going to have to move...with Donovan...to his pack up north. Leave my family and friends behind, far behind. The thought of meeting a bunch of strangers, trying to earn their trust as luna scared me. What if it all went wrong and they would hate me? What if I couldn't be myself anymore, being luna your'e supposed to act with surtain style and class. I bit my lip and frowned, would this work out or become a disaster?

My thoughts came to a sudden halt and I let out a yelp as I felt a warm, hard body against my back and familiar hands on my hips. I tried to turn but the hands held me firmly against the large body. Donovans scent surrounded me, and I found myself leaning back onto him. He leaned down, nibbling at my ear and whispered
"Want some help?" And with those words he took the soap, and starded to slowly applying it all over me. I sighed again, loving the feeling of his hands and the heat from the water. As he worked his way up my belly my breathing started to increase, becoming more shallow. He lingered just beneath my yearning breasts, which made me too frustrated to just wait. I lay my hands over his, guiding them up to where I wanted them...helping him massage them. My nipples were already hard and peaking, longing for attention. I left his hands to play with them, making me start to moan.. I reached down behind him, grabbing his cute butt and pressing him closer to me. His proud erection against my butt, I started grinding against him. He seemed to like that, so I continued that for a while till he started to get frustrated and growling against my neck while kissing it. I loosened his grip on me, turning to face him. It was my turn to play...

He looked surprised, which only added to my pleasure as I kissed my way down his stomach, admiring his divine body as I went. Every part of him was ripped and showed why he was the Alpha. Tanned, strong and made my mouth water... He breathed more and more heavily the further down I got. I wanted to explore that superb manhood of his, showing him how much pleasure it had given me. I looked at in in awe, it was perfection. I let my fingers slide along it's length, feeling it throb slightly. As I grabbed it I could fully close my hand around it's thick shaft, which only made me more amazed by it's size and power. I looked up at Donovan, who looked tense almost beyond control, looking down at me. I smiled and let my tongue tease the head, not beaking the eye contact with Donovan. He growled at my teasing smile and clenched his fists hard trying to keep himself together. I saw my chance and said in a low seducing voice,

"Do you want me, Donovan?"

He growled before answering throught clenched teeth.

"Yes."

"Say it" And to further encourage him I half-licked-half-kissed his cock while my hands gripped its  shaft slowly moving up and down. Donovan closed his eyes, clearly struggling with himself. I repreated,

"Say that you want me" and as I said it gripped him harder making him give out a loud groan.

"God damnit, I want you!" he practicly yelled, and I chose to silence him through taking him in my mouth.

"Ah, fuck.." he moaned and grabbed my hair, helping me set a rythm. He tasted delicious, almost like I imagine his scent in flavour. I could not fit hardly half of him in my mouth, but made it up with eager hands. I joined him moaning, getting crazy horny hearing him whisper my name in pure lust and wanting. I picked up the pace, hearing his husky voice getting nearer release. I took him as long as I could take him, sucking hard. He grunted and moaned as he came, watching me swallow his load. I liked it, the taste of him, knowing it turned him on watching me. I licked my lips and gave the swollen head one last kiss before being pulled up in a passionate embrace.

"You're a dangerous temptress, my beautiful luna..." He said in a low and horse voice before kissing me. I merely smiled and answered his kiss. We were soon interrupted by his phone ringing. He cursed and walked over to his pants on the bathroom floor. I couldn't hear anything so I quickly rinsed the rest of the soap off me and stepped out to grab a towel. Donovans eyes followed my every move, his eyes darkening with lust again, but his face looking serious.

"We will arrive in a few hours, then I will take care of it." He said and hung up.

"Get dressed, we are going home."

-----------------

Hey you guys! Amazing number of readers! I hope you like it!

And please feel free to comment and vote, it makes me happy getting such wonderful feedback, thanks you guys, you're fantastic! =)

With love,

Sharp Thorn