Twenty - Gemma and Anne

Next upload: 50 votes. Xxx

-----------------------------------------

"Breathe, babe, breathe." He smiles, comforting me. My hands shook as they reached for my phone which was sitting in the middle of the car. Harry turns a rough corner, leading us into the driveway of his home which reminded me so much of mine. I took a shaky breath in. I pressed my lips together, making sure I didn't smudge the red lipstick that was layered on my previously pale lips. As he turns off the engine, Harry's hand creeps over to mine which was firmly clutching my phone, my knuckles white. His skinny, long fingers run roughly over mine, sending sparks though my arm and stoping the shake.

I calmed myself mentally before hopping out. I had no idea what I was nervous about, I guess it was the fact they'd be judging me. Look, that sounds pathetic. I'm the sister of a famous artist. I'm constantly in front of cameras whether it's the paparazzi, the dance studio's camera, heck, even in front of the camera for home movies- and every time one of those hits the public eye, people judge me. I get hate just like every other star- but when it comes to people who personally know me judging me, I'm not the most comfortable person. Call it a weakness of mine.

Harry opened my door and offered me his hand. I take it and steadily hop out, remembering some Pilates breathing exercises. Walking up the path, I watch as Harry's grin widens. He obviously misses his family while he's on tour, so this break would be a perfect time to catch up. I think secretly if it gets too late I'm just going to have to go home, because for one reason or another I'm completely and utterly tired. Maybe it was the fact my ridiculous boyfriend kept me up until 2am playing hungry hungry hippos and showing me around his secret tumblr.

Just as we approach the door, Harry squeezes my hand. A force a smile onto my face and watch as Harry knocks on the door.

"I'LL GET IT MUM!" I hear a girl shout. I assumed this was Gemma- Harry had talked about her the whole way here.

Suddenly, the door swings open to reveal a beautiful older girl, with Harry's green eyes and long brown wavy hair. A smile the same as Harry's appears as soon as her eyes land on Harry.

"HARRY!" She screams, jumping onto him. I giggle, watching his face as she suffocates him. "I MISSED YOU!" She shouts into his jacket. He chuckles, hugging her back. Anne appears at the door, grinning.

"MUM! IT'S- Oh, you heard me." Gemma laughs, stepping back.

"Hi Harry." She smiles, embracing her boy. 'She must be so proud', I think. I would be if I was mother of a world-famous pop star, too.

"Ah Mum and Gemma, this is Brooklyn, Ed's sister." Harry smiles, gesturing to me. I sheepishly smile.

"Hi Brooklyn, I'm Gemma. I thought I recognised you from somewhere- you have the same eyes as Ed. You dance, don't you?" She warmly smiles, and as I thought she was going to take my hand, she hugs me.

"Hi. Yes, yes I do." I confirm, returning the smile.

"Hello Brooklyn, I'm Harry's mum. How are you?" She looks down at me admiringly.

"I'm good and yourself Mrs Styles?"

"Please, call me Anne. I'm well. Please, come in." She steps to the side and Harry bounces in so I follow behind.

"Are you Harry's girlfriend?" Gemma grins, punching Harry on the arm. I feel the blood rush to my cheeks and although I am, we'd both agreed that it was to stay between us, the boys and Amber.

"GEMMA! She's just a friend." Harry laughs, punching her back.

"Well I think it's YOUR loss." She laughs, sending a glowing smile my way. I roll my eyes playfully and she laughs, leading me to the living room where the TV was on and Gemma must've been watching. The fireplace was bright and flickering on the far wall and a Christmas tree sat away from it in the corner, presents opened and wrapped scattered under it.