Eight- Morning, Sleepyheads

Haha so hey again! :)
I'm getting less and less time to write my chapters now so some of them get a bit rushed, poo :(

I just wanted to dedicate this chapter to all the people from school reading... I know about 20 aha but you never know who else is reading :P So yeah! xx

------------------------------------------

‘Sleepover time!’ Niall chuckles, running for the bedroom. I skip after him, putting my suitcase on the bed and rummaging through my clothes. Before I have a chance to get to the bathroom, Niall slowly takes off his polo shirt, revealing a very nicely toned stomach if I can say so myself. This may sound completely weird and absurd, but my eyes were almost… drawn to his stomach. I tried to rip my eyes away from it, but I couldn’t. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? A smile creeps across Niall’s face when he realizes that I was staring at him and I start to blush, hiding my face behind my hair.
‘Like what you see, eh?’ Niall pokes me, shirtless. God dammit, why is he shirtless. WHY IS HE SO ATTRACTIVE? This is totally unfair.
‘No Niall, but it’s not every day I… err do you know what? Forget that. I’m just going to go change, in another room, because that’s the sensible idea.’ I try to stifle a laugh.
‘Don’t act like you didn’t like it!’ He shouts through the wall. I let out a small giggle and dump my singlet and shorts on the couch, starting to take off my previous clothes.

I finally manage to change myself before Liam and Zayn come barging into the room, Monopoly board in hand.
‘Monopoly anyone?’ Liam grins, holding out the game board.
‘Too mainstream.’ I wink, laughing. I quickly pop into the bathroom and grab a bathrobe, feeling quite insecure being in basically nothing with boys around.
‘What, are you thinking spin the bottle?’ Zayn winks, sending me into shock. Wow, he has really nice eyes.
‘I-I-Uh, no!’ I stutter.
‘Is little Brooklyn scared?’ Niall appears behind me, talking to me in a baby voice. I roll my eyes at his childishness.
‘No, but there’s only one girl. That’s me, you know!’ I say matter-of-factly. ‘Don’t any of you boys have girlfriends anyways?’
‘None of us do, but good point. Truth or Dare?’ Liam asks.
‘Nope, already played that today.’ I smirk and Niall and he returns the look. 

‘What are we supposed to do then!?’ Liam says in distress.
‘How about just a simple movie and a hot chocolate? I make the best hot chocolates in the world.’ I invite the boys to the couch.
‘Sure. We don’t have any movies though…’ Zayn pouts, lying down on an armchair.
‘I do. I come prepared.’ I wink, running off into the bedroom and grabbing The Ugly Truth.
‘Seriously, a chick flick!?’ Niall moans, slumping onto the sofa next to Liam.
‘Yay! I love this movie!’ Liam shouts enthusiastically. Niall shoots him a disapproving glare.

‘Did I hear movie?’ Louis barges into the room, Harry right behind him. I quickly jump onto the remaining armchair next to Zayn and wave the DVD over my head, asking Harry or Louis to put it into the DVD player.
‘You may only join us if you put this in the TV.’ I state, passing the case to Louis. They cooperatively turn the machine on and magically the DVD starts to play. The boys get up and close the curtains, turning the lights out so the focus is on the TV in the centre of the room. While they’re watching the movie, I sneak off and make hot chocolates in the kitchen. Instead of making one for myself and Ed like usual, I have to make 6; one for myself and 5 for each of the boys whom I now call family. It felt certainly weird calling them that, but hey, I guess that’s what they were. I take the hot chocolates back to the boys, handing them out as if they didn’t take 20 minutes to make. I sit back down and resume watching the movie.

‘Oh my god Brooklyn these are great.’ Louis groans, taking a large sip of his hot chocolate. The boys moan in agreement, obviously all enjoying theirs. I bask in pride, extremely proud of my hot chocolate making skills. As the movie nears its end, I notice that everyone but Louis and I had fallen asleep. He looks up at me, noticing the same thing, and an evil grin creeps across his face.
‘What?’ I whisper.
‘Do you have a marker?’ he whispers back.
‘There’s a washable one in the draw… Am I thinking what you’re thinking?’ I reply.
‘I believe it’s ‘are you thinking what I’m thinking’ but yes, let’s go.’ He says, leaping up and grabbing the marker. He comes back over and hands me it, letting me draw on Harry’s face first. I roll him over softly so he’s facing upwards and draw a moustache and glasses, making Louis giggle like a 5 year old girl. He then draws a beard to match my moustache and some sideburns, making Harry look like an idiot. I take out my phone and take a picture of him, the TV light just lightening up his face enough for a photo.