Fourteen- Paynecakes

This is only a filler- it's not even proofread or anything so I apologize. I'm getting to the drama soon I promise! I HAVE A LOVEY-DOVEY SCENE COMING UP SOON. OOOH WHO IS IT BETWEEN? Thanks for all the feedback by the way, interesting to see what you thought! Will i change your minds, or will I confuse you all? We shall see :3

By the way, go check out I'm Coming Home it's my new fanfiction and although I haven't posted much, I hope it's going to be huuuuuge. :) xx

----------------------

They force me down onto a small stool, something you’d use to step on to get that one thing you can’t reach from the top cupboard. Although it’s dark and I have earplugs in, the roar of the crowd overwhelms me. They all chant for One Direction, and as soon as the first few notes play of Gotta Be You, the crowd goes absolutely berserk. They play the same notes over again and again as the little video plays on the big screen, and secretly backstage the boys are changing. The thousands of girls stand in front of the screen, eyes fixated on the moving pictures. Very few have noticed me yet, and the ones that have only really point and scream, the only thing this crowd seems to be able to be capable of.

As the boys run out onto the stage where a couch was just place, a bright, blinding light is shone down on me. Unless I look up, I should be fine, but the hard thing to do is not look on the massive arena screen which was currently showing thousands upon thousands of girls my confused and shocked face. I sat there startled and unsure while the boys sung notes to me meaninglessly, or so I thought. Harry and Louis seemed to be into it more than the other boys did, and at one stage I even crack a smile at Liam. The girls in the crowd roar with envy as they sing to me, but surely they’d know I’m Brooklyn, JUST Brooklyn and not dating any of the boys, right?

I sure hope so.

The song nears its end and I’m overcome with the hope of escaping the stage. Apparently, that’s too easy for me and Louis pulls be up by the arm (which hurts more than anything you could imagine) and tugs me across the stage.
“Good evening, Wolverhampton!” He cheers, and the girls scream. “How are you tonight?” More screams. “We’re One Direction!” Guess what? More screams. “This is Brooklyn Sheeran!” He yells, and surprisingly, I get the same reception. Screams. No matter what he says, he gets screaming as an answer. Maybe I should try that with them- it’s worth a shot and their reactions will be hilarious.

The boys finally let me off stage and I collapse on the sofa next to the snacks line, hungry and tired. People pass by and take my headgear and give be better earplugs. Someone gives me a pillow and in the long run that’s a bad idea because I basically drift to sleep. I’m shaken back into consciousness by Zayn during their second break where I open my eyes to see Harry without any shirt or pants on, so I roll back over and attempt to go to sleep, not just try to fall asleep like last time. The boys give up and run back onstage.

I drift in and out of sleep for a while and it was surprising how well these earplugs worked, but by the time the concert was over and we were getting ready to go home, I was full of energy.
‘How about we stop at Nando’s and get something to eat?’ Niall smirks, rubbing his stomach.
‘Please Paul!?’ Harry pleads, yelling from the back. Suddenly like a group of school children, all of the boys start to plead for Nando’s and poor Paul sits in the front.
‘Only because it’s too late to cook.’ He sighs, resting his head against the window. We soon make it to Nando’s where Niall’s face lights up. He picks table number 22 and takes the menu, browsing it like he hasn’t already. Harry and Liam are having a poking war, Louis sits being antisocial on his phone, and Niall and Zayn twiddle their thumbs silently, deep in thought.

‘I want to get a new tattoo.’ Zayn announces, yawning.
‘Not today buddy.’ Paul sighs from across the table. Zayn nods sleepily and lays his head on the table, something I’d do now if it weren’t for the germs across there already. We sit in silence for a few minutes before we go to the table and pick up our orders, and sit back down to eat it.
‘I’ve never had this stuff before…’ I eye my wood wearily, unsure I made the right decision when ordering.
‘Excuse me?’ Niall’s eyes snap to mine and his eyes grow wider.
‘Uh-oh…’ Harry chimes, taking a sip of his Pepsi.
‘What do you mean, you’ve never had Nando’s before? One does not simply ‘never have Nando’s’.’ He points his finger hastily at me and waves it around as he talks. I try to keep a straight face with the other boys as he gives me a lecture on the food. I nod and play along innocently.