Chapter 20

SAM'S P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning to see I was cuddled up into Randy's chest. Last night was amazing and I don't regret it. He would keep telling me he was sorry and that he loved me. I believe him too. I love Randy as much as he loves me. Then, I felt Randy start to squirm and I looked up at his face and his eyes fluttered open.

RANDY'S P.O.V.

I woke up and I saw that Sam was looking at me. She smiled at me and I smiled back at her. I pecked her on the lips.

"Good morning beautiful.", I said.

"Good morning sexy.", Sam said and then pecked my lips.

"How was your sleep?", I asked.

"Amazing because I was with the man I love. What about you?", Sam said.

"Amazing because I was with the woman I love.", I said.

She climbed on top of me and put her hands around my neck while I wrapped my arms around her waist and we started to make out. I love her so much.

Does she forgive me? Are we back together? I better find out because I don't want her to lead me on. I pulled away.

"Sam, we need to talk.", I said.

"I was just going to say that.", Sam said.

"Do you forgive me for what I did? Last night wasn't just some hookup, right?", I asked.

"Randy, last night wasn't just some hookup. It really meant something to me and I'm sure it did to you too. Also, I will give you one more chance and we will forgive and forget.", Sam answered.

I kissed her after she said that and she kissed me back. I pulled away and put my forehead on her's.

"I love you so much and I am so sorry.", I said.

"I love you so much too and forgive and forget.", Sam said then we made out.

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE EPILOGUE!

SORRY BUT THERE IS NO SEQUEL!

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

VOTE!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, COMMENTS, AND SHARES!