Chapter 6

RANDY'S P.O.V.

I am glad Sam forgave me. Right now, we are making out. I grab her legs and make them wrap around my waist. Then, Sam pulls away and puts her forehead on mine.

"I am going to make you breakfast now.", I said, smiling.

"Awww Randy.", Sam said.

I carried her to the kitchen and placed her on the chair. I pecked her lips before I went to make breakfast.

SAM'S P.O.V.

After me and Randy had breakfast, which was so good, we decided to go to the gym to get a little workout before we record SmackDown. I put on my black shorts, white tank top, and black Converse. Then, I put my hair into a pony tail. I grabbed my gym bag and me and Randy walked to the gym.

"I'm going to the treadmill if you need me babe.", I said.

"Okay babe.", Randy said.

Randy went to the weights and I started the treadmill. I put my headphones in and started to listen to "Me Sexy by: Nick Cannon".

Me sexy oh yeah oh yeah

Hump what them haters say

I love that song and it's funny. I was on the treadmill for 45 minutes and decided to see if Randy was still at the weights. Before I could leave the treadmills, my other best friend, Brad Maddox, came up to me. Me and Brad have been best friends for a long time.

"Hey Sam.", Brad said.

"Hey Brad.", I said.

"How are you?", Brad asked.

"I'm good. Me and Randy are together.", I said.

"If Randy breaks my best friend's heart, he will pay.", Brad said.

"Haha, thanks Brad. Well, I have to find Randy.", I said while giggling a bit.

"Bye Sam. If you need anything, you know where to find me.", Brad said.

"Okay. Bye Brad.", I said giving him a hug.

I went to the weights and saw Randy making out with Layla. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him. Tears were coming down my face as I ran back to the tour bus. I got my packed up my stuff and called up Brad.

Brad= B

Sam= S

B- Hello?

S- Brad, where are you?

B- I am about to leave the gym to go back to the hotels, why? What's wrong?

S- Please come get me from Randy's tour bus.

B- I'll be there in 2 minutes.

I hung up and waited for Brad to come and get me. Suddenly, the door opened and it was Randy.

"Where are you going? To sleep with Brad?", Randy asked.

"Me and Brad are just best friends! I would be quiet if I were you because I saw you making out with Layla.", I said.

"I made out with her because you are cheating on me with Brad!", Randy yelled.

"No I'm not! Me and Brad are just best friends!", I yelled.

"Don't yell at me! You are such a liar!", Randy yelled.

"I'm done with you Randy! I thought you liked me but I was wrong! Randy, you are just like your ex-wife!", I yelled.

His face turned to very red and he slapped me across the face. I fell to the floor crying and holding my cheek. There was blood on my cheek.

"Sam, I'm so sorry.", Randy said coming over to me.

"Don't touch me!", I yelled.

"Sam, I'm so sorry. Please let me help you.", Randy said crying.

"Get away from me! I don't want your help! I hate you!", I yelled while crying.

I grabbed my suitcases and ran out of there. Brad was there and he got out of his car.

"What did that bastard do?", Brad asked, getting angry.

"Please I just want to leave.", I said.

"He's going to get it tonight at SmackDown.", Brad said.

Brad put my suitcases in the trunk while I got in the car. He came in the car and drove to the hotel. We got to the hotel and went to his room. He put my stuff down and took my hand pulled me onto the couch.

"What happened?", Brad asked.

I explained to him what happened.

"I will make sure we get our revenge on him tonight. I am going to get something to clean up your cheek.", Brad said.

"Okay.", I said.

He got up and I grabbed my phone. I saw a lot of text messages, calls, and voicemails all from Randy.

Some of the text messages were:

I am so sorry.

I love you.

I never meant to hurt you.

Please answer me.

I can't live in this world anymore. I hurt you and you won't ever forgive me. You are the only thing I cared about in this world. I love you. Hopefully, I will see you again one day. Goodbye.

I started to cry on that last one. Randy is going to kill himself. No matter how much I hate him for this, I can't let him die. I know were Randy is going. I have to go after him before it's to late.

WILL SAM MAKE IT IN TIME?

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

ALL HAIL OUR WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION RANDY ORTON!

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

VOTE!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, COMMENTS, AND SHARES!