Chapter 17

SAM'S P.O.V.

- 2 WEEKS LATER -

It has been 2 weeks since I had last seen Randy. Nobody has seen him. He didn't show up for RAW or Smackdown. Everyone says he is on his tour bus but he won't come out. What if he killed himself? He made a promise to me he wouldn't do that again but some promises could be broken. I pray he didn't. I know what he did was bad but I don't want him to die. I'm just sitting on my tour bus thinking about this. Suddenly, there was a knock on my door. I got up and opened the door. It was Layla.

"Hi.", Layla said.

"Hi.", I said.

"Look I know you don't want to talk to me but I just wanted to say something. I am sorry going around and having sex with Randy behind your back. At first I was happy because I finally got him. Then, I felt really bad because I realized this wasn't fair to you. I was a total bitch and I stopped having sex with him. He just sits on his tour bus now and cries all day. Randy loves you Sam. I know what he did was wrong but if you see him, he is not the same anymore. Randy is so broken and lost without you Sam. He needs you more than anything. Please go and see him. Once again I am very sorry.", Layla said and then walked off.

I closed the door and sat on the couch. What Layla said was right. I need to see Randy. He sounds very broken. I got up and changed into my jean shorts, my 'YOLO' shirt, and my all black short converse. I put my phone into my pocket and went to go see Randy. I knocked on his door.

"Go away.", Randy said.

"Randy, it is me Sam.", I said.

I heard some movement and then the door opened. I looked up and I didn't see Randy. I saw a broken Randy whose eyes were all puffy and red. He looked a mess. Also, he looked like he hasn't slept or eaten anything.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

EVOLUTION IS BACK!

AJ LEE AND PAIGE ARE THE BEST!

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

VOTE!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, COMMENTS, AND SHARES!