Chapter 11

RANDY'S P.O.V.

- ONE WEEK LATER -

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

Me and Sam had an amazing week together. My ex-wife didn't come and bother us. Triple H gave us two weeks off from work. Now we have one week left. It's Saturday afternoon and I'm in the living room watching TV. Sam is in the bedroom on her phone. Suddenly, she came over to me.

"Hey babe.", Sam said pecking my lips and cuddling up to me.

"Hey.", I said.

"Want to come to the mall with me?", Sam asked.

"I don't know.", I said.

"I will try on sexy dresses for you.", Sam said.

"What are we sitting here for? Let's go.", I said and Sam laughed.

SAM'S P.O.V.

Me and Randy went to bunch of stores and I got so many clothes. When I tried on sexy dresses for Randy, he stared for a while and I thought he was going to drool. I would just laugh at him but he got me back. We went into 'Sports Authority' and Randy tried on shirts that you can see his abs through. Now we are just sitting at a table talking and Randy is acting very strange.

"Randy, what is the matter?", I asked.

"Nothing.", Randy answered.

"Randy, what is bothering you? I know something is wrong so tell me.", I said.

"Fine. Just don't freak out when you turn around.", Randy said.

I turned around and saw his ex-wife. What is she doing here? She is looking at Randy! Seriously? Or as the Miz says Really? I turned back around and faced Randy.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before because I didn't want you to freak out.", Randy said.

I grabbed his hand and laced my fingers with his.

"Randy, I'm not going to freak out. It's just weird that she is trying to steal you away from me.", I said.

"Sam, she will never have me again. I love you and nothing will ever change that.", Randy said pecking my lips.

Randy was smiling then he frowned when his ex-wife came to us.

"Hi Randy and whatever your name is.", Emily said.

"Excuse me but can you not talk to my girlfriend that way? Thank you.", Randy said.

"Whatever. Anyway, so have you made a decision?", Emily asked.

"Yeah I did.", Randy answered.

"Well? Are we back together?", Emily asked twirling a piece of her hair.

"No.", Randy answered.

"What?", Emily asked.

"I don't like you anymore because you cheated on me!", Randy screamed standing up and letting go of my hand.

"I can't believe you picked this slut!", Emily exclaimed.

"Sam is not a slut. You're the slut who went behind my back and slept with someone while we were married.", Randy yelled.

They are screaming at each other in a public place. People are staring and I think me and Randy should go before this gets very ugly.

"Randy, let's just go. She's not worth it.", I said grabbing his hand lacing our fingers together.

"Fine.", Randy said and we walked away.

"This isn't over you man stealer.", Emily screamed.

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?

SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE!

MY TWEET WAS ON RAW LAST WEEK!

WWE UNIVERSE RETWEETED MY TWEET!

ALL HAIL OUR WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION RANDY ORTON!

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

VOTE!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, COMMENTS, AND SHARES!