Chapter 9

SAM'S P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and saw that Randy wasn't beside me. Then, I smelled bacon and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning Randy.", I said walking over to him.

"Good morning Sam.", Randy said kissing my lips.

"Randy, I need to talk to you when your done.", I said.

"Okay.", Randy said.

I sat down at the table and Randy came and set down our plates.

"So, what do you need to talk to me about?", Randy asked.

"I heard what you said before I fell asleep.", I said.

"Oh.", Randy said probably thinking I don't feel the same way.

"Randy, what you said last night was beautiful. It was mind blowing. It was so romantic and made me want to cry. No one has ever said anything that beautiful about me before. I really care for you Randy and I love you with all of my heart. When you said you wanted me to be the future Mrs.Orton someday, I thought so too.", I said with tears of joy coming down my face.

"Sam, I can't believe you heard all of that and I am happy you feel the same way as I do. Hearing you say that you would want to be the future Mrs.Orton someday, makes me so happy. I love you a lot Sam.", Randy said getting up from his chair.

"I love you a lot too Randy.", I said getting up from my chair and hugging him.

Randy hugged me back. We pulled away from the hug but still holding each other. Randy leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back of course. He grabbed my legs and made them wrap around his waist. Randy started walking and my back was against the wall. When Randy was kissing on my neck, somebody was knocking on the door.

"Go away!", Randy yelled.

Whoever it was knocked again.

"I am a little busy here.", Randy yelled.

The person kept knocking.

"Come back later.", Randy screamed but the person kept knocking.

Randy put me down and became very annoyed. Me and Randy were making our way to the door when Randy started talking.

"Whoever you are, you better have a good reason for interrupting me.", Randy said before he opened the door.

He opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes at who was here.

"What are you doing here?", Randy and I both asked.

WHO IS AT THE DOOR?

COUPLE HOURS AWAY FROM 2014!

ALL HAIL OUR WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION RANDY ORTON!

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

VOTE!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, COMMENTS, AND SHARES!