Chapter 13

RANDY'S P.O.V.

Sam was crying when she saw us. She ran away crying to her car and drove off.

"Sam!", I yelled and got up but Emily grabbed my arm.

"You still love me and not that slut.", Emily said.

"I don't love you and I never will ever again! That kiss was a big mistake and it didn't mean anything to me at all! Sam is not a slut! You are the slut! Why can't you just move one and leave me and Sam alone? Sam will never forgive me because of you! I love her and you ruin everything for me! Don't ever talk to me ever again! You disgust me and I hate you! I hope you feel like crap right now because that's what you are!", I screamed at her and then ran to my car to go after Sam.

SAM'S P.O.V.

I can't believe Randy kissed Emily! He kept telling me he loves me and he doesn't love her. I was so stupid to fall for him. I'm at the tour bus packing my stuff up into my suitcases. I grabbed both my suitcases and was going to the door when Randy walked in.

"Sam please let me explain.", Randy said.

"No! I can't believe I fell for you! I'm so stupid to think that you actually loved me! Now move so I can leave!", I exclaimed while crying.

"Sam, I do love you and you are not stupid! Emily is just trying to break us up because she wants me.", Randy said.

"That's why you were kissing back! Also, you lied to me saying you were going to the store!", I yelled.

"That kiss was a mistake and I hate her! I'm sorry I lied to you. I just didn't want to tell you because you would freak out. Why were you there?", Randy said.

"Emily texted me after you left to tell me to meet her so she can apologize.", I said.

"She sent me a text before I left. She was trying to break us up.", Randy said.

"You kissed her though.", I said in tears.

"It was a mistake. I hate her so much. That kiss didn't mean anything to me and I regret kissing her. I love you Sam so much that it hurts. I can't lose you because of her. Please don't go.", Randy said while tears were coming down his face.

"I don't know Randy.", I said.

"Please Sam. I love you so much. Emily doesn't mean anything to me at all. You should have heard what I said to her back there. She was like you still love me and not that slut. I was like Sam is not a slut that she is. I told her that kiss was mistake and I could never love her. Sam, please don't go.", Randy said.

"Randy, I need time to think about this.", I said.

"Stay here and think. I won't bother you and so I know you are at least still here for me. Please stay.", Randy pleaded.

I don't know what to do. I really need to think about this but Randy looks so broken right now. We have been through so much lately.

"Randy, I will stay and think but know I am here to help you too. We have been through so much.", I said.

"Can I get a hug?", Randy asked.

"Of course.", I answered.

Me and Randy hugged. We are both so upset and we need each other but I need time to think. Will we be okay?

WILL SAM AND RANDY BE OKAY?

I MET MARIA KANELLIS, COLT CABANA, EDDIE KINGSTON, GREEN ANT, AND RED ANT!

ALL HAIL OUR WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION RANDY ORTON!

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, COMMENTS, AND SHARES!