Chapter 19

RANDY'S P.O.V.

I woke up from my sleep and saw my face was still in Sam's neck. Sam was asleep so I just moved my head to the other pillow.

I studied her face while she slept. She is so beautiful. My eyes looked down at her lips. The last time we kissed was two weeks ago and I want to kiss her but I can't. She wouldn't let me after everything that had happened. Maybe if I kiss her for a quick second while she is sleeping, she won't know about it. I moved my head and made my forehead touch hers. I closed my eyes and leaned in to kiss her.

SAM'S P.O.V.

I woke up to see Randy kissing me. I really want to kiss him back but after everything that happened, I shouldn't. On the other hand, I don't want him to be sad. I really want to though. My brain says no but my heart says yes. I go with my heart and start kissing Randy back.

RANDY'S P.O.V.

Sam woke up and is kissing me back! I am surprised she didn't push me away and tell me we shouldn't be doing this. I climbed on top of her and put my hands on her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck, bringing me closer to her. I licked her bottom lip for an entrance and she let me in. We made out for who knows how long and then I pulled away. I put my forehead on hers and we were both staring at each other and breathing heavily.

"I am sorry. I really wanted to kiss you.", I said.

Her hands were still wrapped around my neck so she got one hand and led my head down to kiss her again. I bet you know what happens from there.

:-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

THEY KISSED AND DID STUFF!

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!

RANDY ORTON SMILED AT ME WHEN I WENT TO THE WWE LIVE EVENT!

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

VOTE!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, COMMENTS, AND SHARES!