Chapter 5

RANDY'S P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning and realized Sam needs to make her choice. What I did yesterday was so wrong. I never wanted to hurt her. Just because my ex-wife did that to me, doesn't mean I do it to Sam. I hope she'll stay with me because I need her in my life.

SAM'S P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning. I closed my eyes to make Randy think I'm still sleeping so I can think more about the decision I need to make. I want to stay with Randy because he needs me but I'm afraid that if I stay, he will do it again. I think me and Randy should just be friends. I open my eyes to pretend that I just woke up.

"Good morning beautiful.", Randy said while getting up.

"Good morning Randy.", I said while getting up and Randy walking over to me.

"Have you made your decision yet?", Randy asked.

"I have. Randy, I think we should just stay friends.", I answered.

"No, Sam please. I promise I won't hurt you again.", Randy said.

"Sam, please forgive me. I don't want to be like my ex-wife. I need you in my life Sam.", Randy said.

"I don't like seeing you sad.", I said pulling him into a hug and he is hugging me back.

"Sam, I need you in my life.", Randy said.

I pulled away from the hug but we were still holding onto each other.

"Randy, I'll be with you. I need you in my life too.", I said.

"Thank you.", Randy said.

He was starting to lean in for a kiss. I decided to lean in too and we kissed.

SAM AND RANDY MADE UP!

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

VOTE!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, COMMENTS, AND SHARES!