A few little notes

Okay, the reason that this is taking so long is because I want to show everyone that Baldi would not be the type of person that would believe in love at first sight. I'm trying to present him as a sweet person at heart but because of a certain person in his past (they will be introduced soon) he protects himself to make people stay away from him so he won't be hurt - so he's basically a tsundere but because of his past.
Okay, the Principal is also stubborn when it comes to relationships but is also determined to get who and what he wants; in this case, he wants Baldi (cheesy, I know ;-;). So that's why they keep fighting and having their ups and downs but I want to take this story everywhere and give all possible outcomes before getting them together to show that Baldi and the Principal won't commit to a relationship just like that.
Baldi is still confused as to what the Principal wants and the Principal believes that Baldi wants nothing to do with relationships but the Baldi in my story just wants someone to love him for who he is and because someone betrayed him in his past, he believes that nobody will ever love him, hence why he keeps pushing the Principal away.

Okay, a new chapter should be up soon and I've already said it but...thank you so much for all the support!