Chapter Nine

WARNING: The next few chapters may include some delicate topics (eg. depression, self harm, suicide etc. etc.) If you are sensitive to these types of issues please skip the next few chapters, I will continue to warn you so you know what chapters are safe. This chapter also includes mature language and if you are a precious cinnamon roll (no offense to those cinnamon rolls, I'm surprised you're on my cringe and are still a cinnamon roll) then I suggest you skip this chapter.

The Principal was doing his daily check around the school when he heard a hiss of pain from Baldi's classroom. Knowing the bald teacher would not let him in, The Principal attempted to just go in. No luck, the door was locked and now Baldi knew the Principal was there. A voice, hoarse from crying called through the door.

"Who is it?"

"You know who I am."

The familiar voice comforted Baldi but didn't stop him from making his blood and pain spill from his body.

"Can I come in?"

"No"

An immediate reaction wasn't what the Principal expected. He thought that Baldi may need some time or at least a moment to think about it. A sucked in breath made the Principal begin to worry. He knew Baldi wouldn't confirm his fears but he knew that he had to make sure that what he thought wasn't the case.

"W-what are you doing?! You'll break the fucking door!"

"Exactly. "

Of course, the Principal wasn't as strong as he thought but a click was heard and the Principal pushed the door open to see the man in the dark and tossing a tissue in the bin. His face was red from tears and he sounded exhausted. He must've been crying for long...The Principal stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say when a drop of blood escaped Baldi's sleeve.

"Uhm..Baldi?"

"...It's not what i- Oh, uhm, yes?"

"Why is there blood on your hands?"'

"..."

Baldi didn't speak but he hid his arms behind his back and looked at the Principal confused.

"What bl-"

The Principal grabbed the man's sleeves from behind his back and made him cry out in pain. A sudden tug revealed the millions of fresh scars that lay on his arm; blood was trickling out of them.

"W-what have you done...?"

Anger started to brew as the man pulled his arm back and pushed the Principal away in fury.

"Who the hell said you could grab my arm?!"

"W-wait,I just thought you were and I-I had to check a-and then..."

The Principal's voice faded away as Baldi's angry look threatened the Principal to say anymore.

"Get out."

"Wait, but you need to stop this..!"

"It's my life and I choose how I spend it. Get out."

The Principal was too angry to be scared and shy anymore as he pushed the man against the wall and pinned his arms.

"No, I am done with you pushing me around. Stop this. Now."

The Principal's voice echoed in the room as the man began to feel himself cower away from the Principal involuntarily.

I want you to be safe and I'm done with your 'scared' bullshit. I'm done with your tsundere ways. I'm done with being pushed around. I am done with sucking up to you."

And with that, the Principal released Baldi and went on with his day. Baldi crumpled on the floor, aware that any chance that he had with the Principal was gone and that is what pursued him to do his next move.

*Okay, I nearly didn't do one because I had ideas and then when I wrote them down they were BS. Anyways, it's here and probably the most cringe of all cringe. Ooooooof*