Chapter Four

Baldi started to shake as he slowly turned around to see who's voice had torn them apart; his mind filled with regret and dread. What was he going to do? He loved his job, what would happen if he got fired? He quickly tried to think up an excuse.
"Hello."
The Principal's voice ripped Baldi from his thoughts and Baldi looked at the man who seemed relatively calm. Baldi's mind took control again as he began thinking the worst. What was going to happen to him? How was he going to live this down? Why, oh, why did he not pull away? Baldi sighed as he knew the reason why but then looked towards the door and there stood Bully.
"Sorry, am I interrupting something?"
His voice was harsh and cold as he glared at the two.
"As a matter of fact, yes. No going into school faculty in the halls. Detention for you."
Baldi's mind began to calm down; it was only a student! After all, what could they do to their teacher?
"I'm sure that you might not want to give me detention after what I saw. Maybe you'd like the whole school to know about this. Maybe you'd like the other staff to know about this. Maybe you'd like to lose your jobs."
Bully spat out the last sentence as a devious smile spread across his face.
"You're not dumb. You know what can happen to this information, you know what can happen to both of you."
The Principal's face hardened as it was clear he was beginning to worry.
"What do you want?"
"Oh, nothing. Just for you to give up this charade...or your jobs."
Baldi's mind sprang into panic. Baldi has to keep his job. He loved teaching students basic Math. The Principal sighed.
"I suggest you get out of the school faculty and go to your class otherwise you'll find yourself in detention."
Bully shrugged and walked away but before he did, added one little message.
"Remember what I said."
Baldi sighed and walked back to his classroom, ignoring the Principal calling after him.
Well, fuck. Baldi really was screwed.
•Sorry, this took so long! I was really busy with school, thanks for all the support and for being patient!•