Chapter One

Baldi walked through the doors that led to his classroom, sighing. Just another day, he thought to himself. The students were already there, sitting in the hallways and one of Baldi's students, Playtime, was jumping rope with the school's bully, Bully.
"No drinking drinks in the halls!"
The Principal dashed around, putting rules in order and kids in detention.
"No running away from the Principal in the halls!"
The strict rules made Baldi chuckle as he walked into his classroom and set up his lesson.
The bell rang and kids ran along the hallways, despite the Principal repeatedly telling them not to, and kids bustled in the classroom and discussed with each other how their
weekend was.
"Alright, Class! Time for everyone's favourite subject, Math!"
Baldi heard groans and complaints, apart from one student, the only student that liked Math - Playtime.
"Come on, Class. Let's see who can answer this one! Five plus five equals..?"
A few kids looked confused and groaned in despair; others raised their hands, some shared their answers with other kids.
"Let's see...hmm, Sweep?"
"SWEEP! IS THE ANSWER TEN?"
"Wow! You're incredible!"
The lesson went on for an hour and when the bell finally rang, students packed their bags and talked excitedly about their next lesson or even some discussing this lesson, saying it was easy or hard. Baldi sighed as the last child left the classroom. It was only the first lesson and he was already fed up.
"Baldi?"
The Principal's voice made Baldi jump.
"Huh..? Oh, yeah?"
"Are you okay? You seem...down,"
"I'm fine...just a bit tired, I'll be fine."
"Are you sure?"
Baldi didn't realise how close the Principal had gotten and his voice whispered into Baldi's ear.
"Do you want me to make it better?"

•Oh, God...what did I just write havhwoqkabdgwoqksbgdusaswwbdj. Part two will be out when I can write it•