Chapter 13

Hi After a day of ice cream, the Principal decided that he had a job, no matter his feelings. He closed his eyes and smiled. He could do it. (JUST DO ITTTT...I'm sorry, I had to.) He knew he had to give it a shot; he just wished Baldi would give him a chance...no. This was not why he had given up his ice cream. He was not going to mope in his office, no, he was going to restore order and happiness in the school.

But first, he had to clean up the lemon juice.

Baldi, however, was on the internet searching: "How to tell the person you like that you want to like them but you can't and you're not even sure they like you?????"

(Yes, I have searched that ;-;)

"Damn it! I don't want to know when to tell your crush you like them!"

In a fury, Baldi slammed his laptop down and gave the wall dark looks. He just sighed and created a scenario in his head:

"Hey, Princi?"

"Mhm?"

"You know how I wanted to be friends?"

"Mhm."

"Well, what if it were more?"

"No, that won't happen."

Baldi was giving his living room wall such dark looks that he swore that the wall started to quiver in fear.

"Ugh, it's not like I can go up to him and say: Hey, hottie, I've liked you secretly, I've also had fantasies about us together. Now, be mine!"

Baldi's fists were curled up in rage as he grabbed his phone and wrote a message.

The Principal's phone buzzed and he was happy to see it was from Baldi. It read:

Hey,I know what I said, but can we get a coffee about it?

The Principal was ecstatic A date with Baldi!.

Sure, meet you at Non-Existent at 4?

Sure.

The word that the Principal had wished for finally came. "Sure." It wasn't long before he was fangirling like a fan girl.

He just couldn't wait

Ayee! I'm back! So, as school has started for me (cri), I'm gonna update less frequently (criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii). Anyways.

GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN? XD