Chapter ten (NSFW/L WARNING - Lemon time ;) )

The Principal was washed over by remorse. How could he say that the man his heart, soul, and mind told him repeatedly he loved? The Principal sighed and sat down, flicking through the seemingly-endless files. One about Bully, another about Playtime, another about Arts, another about Sweep, another about Player, and another about Baldi. The Principal wasn't supposed to read this file but he was the Principal, was he not? He started to read it, there wasn't anything there that the man didn't know about Baldi. It was his age, height, past experiences, and interests. Suddenly, an idea hit him.

Baldi went cleaned up his classroom with no emotion. His thoughts and feelings had just...stopped. He stared blankly around the room, not knowing what to do, having no thoughts to jolt him into action. He knew his mind was screaming at him, telling him to do something that Baldi just couldn't hear. He couldn't figure out his emotions, nor what he was thinking. All he felt was...he didn't know. Then, the door burst open, Baldi didn't look up: he was in his own world where nobody existed apart from himself.

"Baldi?"

A voice echoed through his head, he couldn't bring himself to look up, he just shook his head.

"Baldi?! Get up! We have to go shopping!"

"What?"

Baldi forgot about his own world and looked up in confusion at the man.

"Yup. The fans want us to be "lemony" so..."

"oH w0W"

"Yup, shopping time!"

The Principal dragged Baldi up and they both randomly teleported to the shop, because their author is a lazy ass bish.

They went to the lemon aisle (yes, they have a whole aisle for lemons) and grabbed some.

Another time skip and they're both at Principal's house, throwing lemons at each other. Boom.

Wow, that took me a long time to write that. It took a lot of me to write this, I couldn't say "lemons". *shudder*.

So, you guys wanted lemons for them both. Boom.  Told you it was NSFW/L.

Bai. ;)