Chapter 14

Once the Principal (and the author, and the many fangirls of BBIEAL) stopped fangirling, he set into action.
"Okay, shower, hair wash, dry hair, good clothes, meet Baldi, make him love me."
"Hm, the last one might be hard...nope, just the first one."
The Principal got ready while beaming the whole time.
Maybe he'll admit that he likes me!
The thought made his heart almost burst. (Jeez, calm down Prince..)
(Prince be like: bitch you write this)
(Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....on with the story! 0-O)
Baldi, however, had just combed his one sexy ass strand (all the ladies be loving dat) and out on his causal clothing.
When the time came, neither was late.
"Hey, Baldi!"
"Hello, Prince."
(When you get a full stop from your crush you KNOW it's a no go...ok I'll shut up now)
"You look nice!"
"It's the same outfit I wear everyday."
(Ouch rejection sorry I write this but gotta our my opinion in righttttttt? No? Ok..I'll do it anyway ;) lol)
"Then that most mean you look nice all the time!"
(Smooth. I wish a girl came up to me and said that ;c #sosingleithurts)
"Thanks, I guess. You look nice too?"
(Hmmm there may be some hope)
(You all: bitch shut up and let us read the story)
(Haha no)
The Principal smiled.
(Ooh, always a charmer)
They started to talk and laugh, forming a friendship.
"Hey, I have to go. Thanks for this, Prince."
"Anytime."
Baldi smiled and we (me) followed him and started documenting everything he did.
Baldi made his way to the hill but what he didn't know is that Prince joined the Stalk Baldi club. Baldi went to the hill and sat down.
He brushed the grass with his hand and spoke out.
"If only you knew what you meant to me. I'm sorry for hurting you. You don't know I'm sorry. You don't know how much I care. You don't know I just want to say to you...of course I still don't have the courage. I need to say it. Need to!"
Baldi stood up, fists clenched but then unclenched them. He sighed and sat back down. The Principal hid behind a bush and continued listening.
"If only you could hear me when I call out help in the night. If only you could hear me when I say I'm sorry on my own. I've hurt you. But I just want to tell you...
Prince James Roual, I love you."
(Yes random middle and second name)
"I know you don't love me, but..,
Will you give me a chance? Do you love me?"

Lol kthnxbai jk
Uhmmmm so thisss uhmmmm is gonna come together pretty uhmmmmm soon uhmmmmmmm sooo uhmmmm Yeah uhmmm enjoy ehmmmm (don't you just hate those people who also go "UHMMMM YOU UHMMMMM SEE UHMMMMMMM" it's like bro learn English bro pls)
Anywho * C O U G H* so yea this is coming to an end soon :cccccccccccc
RIP Author,
Died of sadness,
Beloved- Wait, it says  here nobody loved her...
oH....Uhm...she wasn't beloved to anyone. c;