C H A P T E R 26

A Husband said to his wife – 

50,000 years before the sky was introduced to the sea, Allah Azza Wa Jal wrote down your name next to me...

I suck at keeping up to date with my updates- please forgive me. 

-------------------

I can tell thing a glance if someone hate me or not. Sometimes it takes more then just words and instead actions. Like arms folded trying to hide all the pent up anger ready to choke anyone within arms reach. 

Yamir although isn't being so subtle right now. His heavy breaths as he looks straight ahead his eyes squinted almost shut with his head tilted back resting on the metal bench were sitting on. I can almost hear him sucking in his breath through his nose, his temper ticking every second we're left waiting. 

Inhaling and exhaling slowly, I finally grow the balls to speak up. "You know you didn't, exactly have to come to the airport with me-" His ears head and ears slightly perk up to the sound of my voice, with one eye opened staring straight into my soul a baseball hat placed backwards on his head. "I kind off feel bad now..." My voice trails. He doesn't answer, instead he sits up and grabs his phone from his pocket, using it as if I wasn't speaking to him a few seconds ago. 

"My parents aren't coming for another 20 something minutes- you can go...." I really don't know why i'm still talking . "I am really sorry for waking you up so early in the morning-" I should really stop talking. "Yamir-" 

"Can you- stop talking." He snaps. 

"Okay," I squeak, turning to face forward. Fiddling with my long maxi skirt. "But-" 

"Your parents are here," 

"Really?" I turn to look for them, wiping my head around to find them.

"No," He answers, with a chuckle.

"Ha Ha, so funny Yamir-" I grumble with a pout- Despite he's arrogance, Yamir is mesmirsing to loot at. Taller then most guys at our school, with his curly locks all tangled in a ball of coco scented fluffiness which hangs over his eyes whenever he's frustrated. To which he pulls back forcefully with his long veiny fingers. Even though he lacks in showing of his facial expressions they're always splattered with confidence, his broad shoulder and hard chest filling out every snuggly hoodie I dream of wearing. He leaves me tongue tied and his perfection pisses me off so much. 

"Your friend..um whats her face... Rachel yeah?" He says, and a lump grows in my throat.He brings his hand to the nape of his neck rubbing at the back of it. 

"Yeah, what... what about her?" I can't even look him in the eye. This man chasing after his toddler suddenly became more interesting. 

"She said something about some dance coming up, like after the next week home game-" Homecoming.