C H A P T E R 11

I want to hold your hand in Jannah (Paradise) and say "finally we're here"

The next few minutes after we finished the call with Lorenzo, Yamir and I began a debate on Marvel vs DC

Which led to him making fun of me for not having watching black panther yet. Now were currently  tucked into separate blanket with my laptop in front of us streaming the marvel movie. 

 It was quite amazing might I add, we had only gotten to 1/4 of the movie and i'm was inlove already. Wakanda is a dream, if only it was real, damn. 

But seeing Africa in 'hollywood' where its not portrayed as a continent filled with huts and no buildings whatsoever is exciting.  

Yamir at one point had to actually pause the movie and let me gush over Micheal B Jordan he was complaining about it but he secretly was just jealous he can never get his bod. 

"Okay wait- Who where the men in the beginning then?" I interjected, reaching my arm out in front of me to pause the movie.  

"You'll find out in the later scenes," He answers.

"But I want to know now!"

"Well too bad you'll have to wait..." He repeats reaching to continue only to realize I wouldn't budge. "Fine-"

He gets cut off from the door slamming open and Yas alone with Rachel walk in with Sushi takeout bags. 

"You little motherfu**ers," Yas grits out through her teeth. "I can't fu**ing believe you Yamir,"  Yas continues. "So you skip the game to hang around watching Black Panther eating pizza with Haleemaa?" 

"Wait a minu-" 

"We were rooting for you, we were all rooting for you how dare you," Yas is very dramatic- she's always been every since we were in middle school and she was in high school. She never had a boyfriend for longer then 9 months, and even that would have been a successful relationship on her part, 

"I  never wanted to go to the game anyway- and I didn't have to." Yamir mumbles. 

"If you hurt her, I will murder you in your sleep." Yas pointed her finger at Yamir for emphasis.