C H A P T E R 22

A real man never hurts a women. Be careful when you make a women cry, because God counts her tears. The women came out of a man's ribs not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be lived. 

Monday morning was busy, with 3 classes in the morning- I was tired by the time I dropped onto the library beanbags with a book in my hand

Monday morning was busy, with 3 classes in the morning- I was tired by the time I dropped onto the library beanbags with a book in my hand. The selection series perfect to end my day with. I made more friends today, and no I didn't go and actually socialize they were Khalid and Aamir's friends. 

To be honest I just wanted to go by the first trimester with no distractions and according to my mom  and my past high school experience people including boyfriends are the biggest. As an 18 year old everything which comes out from my moms mouth I listened to and obeyed. She was always right about everything and I had to learn that the hard way when she warned me about a fake friend I went out for lunch with and instead of listening to her I didn't. 

It's 3 in the afternoon and I have just left my last class of the day,  i'm spent and finished. I had 2 classes in the afternoon after I had prayed Zuhr at my dorm room instead of going to my classes straight right after I got distracted by my favorite show Empire which why I had to explain my Interior graphics design teacher all about the five daily prayers and how that made me late to class. Which wasn't a flat out total lie and was true to some extent. 

Curled up in this beanbag, I feel relaxed. You know that time in life where everything just stops around you and the time feels slow but runs really fast? Yeah that's me right now with a book in my hand nothing could possibly bother me. There are only two scenarios i feel this way when i'm praying (or reading Quran (holy book) or like right now.

"Heyyy girlfriend." Rachel's voice pops up as I see her walk over to where I am ate from my perihperal vision. Seems like I spoke too soon. She rolls here eyes at my lack of response and sits beside me on the bean bag as I hear her whisper puta (b**th) pulling out her phone from her back pocket. A few seconds later as she taps away on her phone she huffs in annoyance putting it away reaching out to grab the book from my hands. 

"Hey!" I shouted. lowering my voice after I heard a shhh from somewhere behind bookshelf. "Give me back my book! Você é tão chata!" (You're so annoying)